+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help please

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
so i got my new ipad 2 wifi only do i sync with itunes first or go straight for the jailbreak??? any help would be great thank ppl and merry
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default help please
    so i got my new ipad 2 wifi only do i sync with itunes first or go straight for the jailbreak??? any help would be great thank ppl and merry crimbo

Thanks

Jailbreak, where when, I just got one like yours but no jailbreak yet pal......

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, please more detailed infos. if you want to jailbreak your iPad, you'd better don't sync with iTunes first.
    For more iPad tips you could turn to iFunia iPad column, where gathers many free apps and tips.
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

Thanks

Why not sync it with iTunes? The upcoming jailbreak is going to cover 5.0 and 5.0.1 I believe. Have at it, I hope ya like it Most likely your new iPad came with 5.0 on it. I would say to keep it at that for now. If given the option to upgrade, decline.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Hi, if you read ipo2gs last tweet he advises against updating to 5.0.2 when it arrives via tunes, this means he does'nt expect to have the iphone4s and ipad2 jailbreak ready for a few weeks, but reading between the lines I reckon updating to 5.0.1 is safe enough, but that's just me.......

Thanks

That is a given, which is why it would be best to get on 5.0.1 now rather than be too late.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix