Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari download manager?

Hi all i see that safari download manager isn't working on ios5 is there anything that dose the job this tweak did my iPad feels rather unusable without it. Wasn't my choice to upgrade to iso5 gutted now.

And I tried the download app on the app store and it dosent seem to work I use it to download PDFs through deposit file type site

What about atomic web browser? iTunes Links - $0.99 or Lite. It has worked great for me in the past.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Imahottguy For This Useful Post:

barryo987 (12-03-2011)

It works, thanks!

Glad to help
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey imahotguy,

Could you give me some advice on how this atomic web browser works? I have an ipad2 and want to download files whilst on the move. I have watched the tutorial videos on how to use it, but confused what to do after the file has been downloaded. Can I use Ifile to move the downloaded file from the download manager and place it where I want? For example, download a pdf and then move it to the kindle folder where my books are kept?

Cheers

Danny

I have tried and tried, but am unable to add PDF files to the kindle app. However, I have found a free and easy to use PDF reader for iOS- Adobe Reader (free). Once you download the PDF file via Atomic, you can tap the arrow on the right of the file in the download manager, and choose "Open in external App". When I did that, it opened the PDF file in Adobe Reader, as well as copied over the PDF to the documents folder within the reader app. Hope this helps, sorry for the long explanation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Imahottguy For This Useful Post:

stroodle (12-03-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thats awesome...thanks for the help.