+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Worth Of iPad 2 - Jailbroken on 4.3.3 with saved blobs for 4.3.3 and 5.0

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello, I'm a new poster on these forums, but i have been coming here quite often the past few years ever since the first generation iPod touch came out. I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Post Worth Of iPad 2 - Jailbroken on 4.3.3 with saved blobs for 4.3.3 and 5.0
    Hello, I'm a new poster on these forums, but i have been coming here quite often the past few years ever since the first generation iPod touch came out. I bought an iPad 2 16GB WiFi this spring, and it has saved shsh blobs for 4.3.3 as well as 5.0. The iPad itself is in flawless condition, with a full case and screen protector on it from the moment it came out of packaging. It has not been dropped or scratched and i have all the original packaging and power cables. The iPad was 519$ when i bought it, plus the case was 60$ and screen protector 40$. How much do you think it would be worth? I'm thinking of selling it because i need a laptop for university and i cannot run java and python 3 on the iPad.

Thanks

Thanks

Search it on eBay. Look at auctions that are ending soonest; that look closest to what you have. It is hard for us to tell you exactly what you can get for your iPad. Having it Jailbroken will be a big plus, since iPad2 is hard to jailbreak at this given time.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix