Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about iPad 3

Default Question about iPad 3
    I just bought a iPad 2 32GB (black) yesterday and was curious what you guys thought of a fair asking price when the time comes to sell it (provided it's in like new condition) and all. I'm hoping for a spring iPad 3 but won't hold my breath.

But I am one of the guys that use to bash the iPad on here when it was released but then I finally "got it" a few weeks ago and I've been hooked ever since. It's really a great device!
    "Don't hold it like that!"

Great to have ya! Lol It's really hard to say how much an iPad 2 in good/excellent condition will go for before the iPad 3 announcement. The thing I do know is that you must sell it before the announcement, otherwise you will not get jack for it. Trust me, I learned the hard way with trying to sell my iPad 1 3G 64GB (excellent condition) on eBay. I could not even get a $400 bid for it!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix