+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need your help for interviews - chance to earn some money, too

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi iPad Community, I need your help in a research project about tablet commerce. I am working on purchasing processes of books and consumer electronics on tablets. For this project
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need your help for interviews - chance to earn some money, too
    Hi iPad Community,

I need your help in a research project about tablet commerce. I am working on purchasing processes of books and consumer electronics on tablets. For this project I need to conduct interviews about how these processes are defined. I would be very thankful if some of you would be able and willing to talk about their experiences via Skype or telephone and earn some money on the way.

SO if you:

- Have bought a book or electronics on your ipad during the last three weeks
    - Want to get the chance to win one of four Amazon vouchers of 30$ or immediate gratifiation of 10$
    - Have about half an hour to talk about your last purchases

then please send me a message.

P.S.: I am NO commercial market research institute and have no commercial goal. This is purely academic work and I hope my post will not be deleted.

Thanks

Hmm, a research institution, eh? What institution?

Please use your university-issued or accredited research group e-mail address on your forum account. Also, please answer the following question:

What are the first letters of the following six words? -----> Golf Zulu Oscar Charlie Sierra Charlie

Thanks

^^ Nice!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix