+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: games on ipad

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi, everybuddy, I'm new here. today I find a new game on ipad, fishingjoy, very funny, I like it very much. what game do you play on your ipad? any
    Banned
    Thanks

Default games on ipad
    Hi, everybuddy, I'm new here.
    today I find a new game on ipad, fishingjoy, very funny, I like it very much.
    what game do you play on your ipad? any good games recommendation is appreciate

Thanks

I just got Galaxy on Fire 2 HD and haven't stopped playing it, I don't usually go for games like that but this one is a lot of fun. You should check it out, downside is it's $10

Thanks

My top games right now:
    1. Tiny Wings (iPhone app, works just fine on iPad)
    2. Temple Run
    3. Real Racing2 HD
    4. Minigore
    5. Fruit Ninja
    6. Contre Jour HD
    7. Infinity Field HD
    8. Falling Fred
    9. Ninjump
    10. Hack RUN
    11. Zombie Gunship

The list could go on and on, keep checking the top charts for free and paid games. Also, check out the FreeAppaDay app (iPhone app), it will give you a push message once a day notifying you of apps that they have convinced to be heavily discounted or free for 24 hours. I have come across many apps, including several games, that way. Also, AppShopper is nice too, it is great for discovery, and also lets you make a wish list of apps that you want and then lets you know when they go on sale or even have price increases; it is quite comprehensive. I highly recommend getting both of them.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dobywindy View Post
    Hi, everybuddy, I'm new here.
    today I find a new game on ipad, fishingjoy, very funny, I like it very much.
    what game do you play on your ipad? any good games recommendation is appreciate
    Here is a list of free iPad games: Free iPad Games
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto