Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is the perfect stand to use with the iPad in bed?

Lightbulb What is the perfect stand to use with the iPad in bed?
    I am looking for a stand that will allow me to hold my iPad comfortably whilst using it in bed to read, watch movies, etc. Does anyone know what is the best choice of accessory stand available? Many thanks!

When I get the ipad,at the beginning,use it Surf online is so Convenient,but there is the same problem,put ipad onhand long time ,we feel that our hands Can not afford it.my friend give me one stand to me ,then no matter watching Tv or surfing online is more convenient.

Thanks

Do yon mean to say achieved expect the result When you have it ?

so.How did you manage to get all this?

I mean Where can find it ?

this could be the perfect stand
    maybe even in bed
    but i THINK they are very hard to find

Last edited by raduga; 10-26-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    this could be the perfect stand
    maybe even in bed
    but i think they are very hard to find

i buy an ipad 2 case in ebelow ,and don't know if you want to find

Quote Originally Posted by AletheaEdmons View Post
    i buy an ipad 2 case in ebelow ,and don't know if you want to find

Yes, this is to want, the link is???????
    THX

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers Moy View Post
    Yes, this is to want, the link is???????
    THX
    it's in The high-design iPad stand

I used to see an ad in Cydia all the time, can't remember which repo had the ad, it looked perfect for using in the bed. You could clip it to your head board and it had an adjustable arm, you clipped your iPad to the end and you could lay on your back and adjust it so it was right over your head, you didn't even have to support it or anything, just lay on your back and there it was. Haven't seen it in a while though and can't remember the name of it, I've been looking for it since then, i want one.

Quote Originally Posted by emerica6708 View Post
    I used to see an ad in Cydia all the time, can't remember which repo had the ad, it looked perfect for using in the bed. You could clip it to your head board and it had an adjustable arm, you clipped your iPad to the end and you could lay on your back and adjust it so it was right over your head, you didn't even have to support it or anything, just lay on your back and there it was. Haven't seen it in a while though and can't remember the name of it, I've been looking for it since then, i want one.
    Yesterday I bought this, I don't know you say that? But I can't wait. In bed, really not seek, if you don't have a better choice. Come with me, please choose one!!!!! I hope transportation can hurry up, can receive the seven days, the time long!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Numbers Moy; 10-26-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emerica6708 View Post
    Greetings, Human!
    I think we're alone here...

Greetings, Human!
    Lmao, I think you're right.

Greetings, Human!
    why?~~You are a mental derangement ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank those who answer my heart, I am really looking for this, why do you say that I ~ ~

You could clip it to your head board and it had an adjustable arm, you clipped your iPad to the end and you could lay on your back and adjust it so it was right over your head.
    A lot of them are used for things like mathematical modelling of climate change, objects in space moving around another etc.

The Griffin StudioStand works great for me...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

i had the same situation like you when i first bought my iPad, actually there are many perfect stands to use with the iPad in bed in tha apple store.

Check eBay, if you want to save a couple $$
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix