Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 2 Upgraded to iOS 5

iPhone? More like MyPhone wareagle5693's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPad 2 Upgraded to iOS 5
    My iPad 2 was upgraded to iOS 5 today, with no dev account. I am trying to downgrade it back to 4.3.3 but it isn't working. Any ideas how to downgrade it?

After looking around a little more, it's looking more like I'm out of luck I guess my question would be how can I find the UDID if it's on iOS 5 not working though..
    Last edited by wareagle5693; 06-07-2011 at 01:11 AM.

You can either pay someone to add you to dev account. Or some people have said TinyUmbrella was able to kick it out of recovery boot on downgrading but that was not 100% succesful for some.

TinyUmbrella will show the UDID.

Thanks

Awesome thanks! I'm going to get added to a dev account, so as long as I can get my UDID then I guess it's ok with me.

Sorry I was wrong about UDID with tinyumrella. In itunes if the device is listed and it shows the serial click it and it shows the UDID. After that you can go to the menus and click edit>copy. That will copy the UDID.

if that dont work try this Here

the name of your backup is your udid number so just locate the backup file and there you go.

on windows 7 its located in c://<user>>"your user name">app data>apple computer>roaming>mobilesync>backup
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 06-07-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks

Thanks for the help guys! I ended up finding a suggestion to use 'iPhone Configuration Utility' and got the UDID from it.