Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: viber working on ipad

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by fms View Post
    Dear Viber,
    Why the voice typing doesn't work when I am using Viber on my iPad with retaina (wifi), but it works on my iPhone 4S? Both of my iPad & iPhone have the latest software 6.0.1.
    Please note that Viber does not officially support iPads yet, and that may be the reason for the problems you are experiencing.
    We are continuously working to adapt Viber to more and more devices, and we hope to introduce an fully compatible version for iPads as soon as possible. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience :/

  2. #22
    Hello......

    Can I make calls from Ipad to regular numbers as well as Viber numbers?
    Of course not for free on non Vibers
    I have activated it trough my regular cell phone ( htc)

    It can be very useful to be able to call from Ipad even using regular program on my cell phone when partner does not have Viber yet.
    Now it is possible to call and recieve to Viber strictly.

    Thank you

    Miro
    Slovak Republic

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Miro11 View Post
    Hello......

    Can I make calls from Ipad to regular numbers as well as Viber numbers?
    Of course not for free on non Vibers
    I have activated it trough my regular cell phone ( htc)

    It can be very useful to be able to call from Ipad even using regular program on my cell phone when partner does not have Viber yet.
    Now it is possible to call and recieve to Viber strictly.

    Thank you

    Miro
    Slovak Republic
    Hi,
    We apologize for our late answer.

    At the moment it is not possible to call from Viber to regular (non-Viber) numbers.
    If you'd like to register Viber to your iPad, please note that at this stage, one Viber number can be assigned with only one device simultaneously (except for Viber Desktop). When you try registering to Viber with the same number on a second device, the first device immediately deactivates, and its data (message history, Recents, etc.) is deleted.

    What you can do, however, is register your second device with a different number: your home number, an old cellphone number, family's or friends.
    At the moment we don't have official information about the option to register the same Viber number on multiple devices. If we have such news in the future, we will let you know

  4. #24
    Default access code
    Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Hi,
    We apologize for our late answer.

    At the moment it is not possible to call from Viber to regular (non-Viber) numbers.
    If you'd like to register Viber to your iPad, please note that at this stage, one Viber number can be assigned with only one device simultaneously (except for Viber Desktop). When you try registering to Viber with the same number on a second device, the first device immediately deactivates, and its data (message history, Recents, etc.) is deleted.

    What you can do, however, is register your second device with a different number: your home number, an old cellphone number, family's or friends.
    At the moment we don't have official information about the option to register the same Viber number on multiple devices. If we have such news in the future, we will let you know
    If I give a land line home number how do you send the access code? by voice mail? Do you call the number until someone answers to give the code?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by hidamast View Post
    If I give a land line home number how do you send the access code? by voice mail? Do you call the number until someone answers to give the code?
    Yes, if you register using a landline (fixed) number, then you can choose the voice activation method. We try to call the number a few times, and if the call fails our attempts stop.

    If you're having problems receiving the code, please ry removing Viber, wait 24 hours, reinstall and try again. You may also try to register to Viber through a few different WiFi networks.

    Does the problem persist?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •