Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad stylus help

Default iPad stylus help
    I just sign on here after a dood friend of mine told me of this forum. I have the iPad and I really like it but the screen keeps getting all gummed up with my fingers. Part of the reason is that I don't like washing my hands that much but still wash them at least once a month if not once every six weeks. It us due to this I think my iPad screen looks like someone, well, vomited on it or something. Don't get me wrong. I clean it with Windex and a rag every few days but that often doesn't help. Anyway, I was wondering if any of you who have an iPhone or iPad, knew of a really good stylus I could get. I already tried all of the crappy ones like the Boxwave and Dago and all of the Pogones, but they aren't worth a yellow hold in the snow. Another of my doodet friends told me of a company called Stylus-R-Us and she said she had one of their iWands and it was like awesome to the bone. I Googled that name and though their web site is kind of odd, their styluses look really cool. I'm not sure if its made of bones or what she meant by that, but all I know is she said it's awesome. The problem is, she's kinda shot out at times and I'd like to get someone else's opinion of the Stylus-R-Us ones. Anyone help here?

iPhone? More like MyPhone McMichael96's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, Stylus-R-Us is a quality Stylus producer! With make them with the finest materials in DeDo Land! (dingo bones.) they have a 10 second warranty. Plus for a limited time only you get a eye booger at no extra cost to you!* The stylus taste soo good if you ever try to lick it. Like green-poop! Not only that but if you eat it real fast, you'll grow a wasp nest in your butt!** For more info just call the popo and tell them "Weeeee naglanagla bebopbop dedop" and see what happens!

*You must pay shipping @ $9999
    **You may experience a bees nest with bees instead of wasp
    Last edited by McMichael96; 11-06-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost