Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FYI: Overboard update adds iPad support- get it now!

Default FYI: Overboard update adds iPad support- get it now!
    Ryan Petrich's Overboard has been updated with iPad support included. This tweak/addon is available via the Cydia Store for $1.99. It gives an exposť view of your springboard pages, and allows fast switching between them. If you are like me, and have seven pages of apps, since each category of apps gets its' own page, this is a must. I love this on my ipad, and have set it as my homescreen. Here is a SS of it in action.

Your $2 will be well spent! This app has an icon, but is much better used with activator, which it supports. There are several customizable settings, too. I can't recommend this enough. I truly feel like my ipad experience is complete now, since I can efficiently navigate. Swiping seven times to get to my games was getting so old. And springjumps is nice, but didn't do it for me. So. Get. This. Now!

EDIT: And no, you won't find any "...llous" apps in my SS, so don't bother looking for em'! Lol
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 09-22-2010 at 09:20 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix