Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The unofficial "Please add my UDID" thread

Default looking for someone to return the UDID favor
    what goes around comes around?
    Want 3.0? Don't Have an iPhone Developer Program Account? Devs are Selling Spots.

hey i did this a long time back with 3.0... i was doing it for free and started the trend with a few other folks. i dont even remember how many people i added to my account, the response was overwhelming. i wanted to know if anyone would like to return the favor and put my ipad2 on their dev account as mine has since expired. thanks and i hope to hear from someone soon.

tomisamac at me dot com is how you can reach me. ill shoot you my UDID. thanks in advance community!

ill update this post if and when i get added.

Please add me too! Thanks!!!!

Default Please?
    Okay, I realize that I have not been apart of this site for a long time. In fact, I just joined the site, but for two reasons. 1) My summer has just started because I am a student and I wish to screw around with iOS and 2) iOS 5 just came out and I want to load it onto my iPad 2. That being said, does anyone wish to help me and add my UDID to their account? Since I am a student, I don't really have any money to contribute, so if nobody wants to help I understand. Thanks in advance for your generosity and feel free to PM me!

PS: My birthday is tomorrow, so hopefully you feel generous!

Thanks

I could use a dev spot for iOS 5 as well, just tell me how much and i'll pay immediately.

Thanks

I can add some devices to my account.
    $10 per UDID. PM me if you want.

I will pay a reasonable amount for an Ipad2, Iphone 4 Registration. I intend to reactivate my account July first so if someone would do me a favor an just add me I would be willing to return the favor with the use off 99% of my open spots

email me at brycerome at me.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910