Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Had a good idea for the iPad

Default Had a good idea for the iPad
    I was using my iPad as a picture frame and I thought someone could make new effects for the slideshow
    I used Ifile to find them found them in /system/library/private frameworks/ ilifeslideshow.framework if any one can change them or make new ones

You could probably port the ones from iPhoto over pretty easy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zoso10 For This Useful Post:

Eue (09-12-2010)

Default Thanks
    That's a good idea do you know where I can find them on my Mac to put them on my iPad ??

I looked the other day and had no such luck.
    You could search iPhoto directly by right-clicking and clicking show package contents.
    It might also be hidden in any of the Library folders.
    I went to HD/Library/Application Support/iPhoto and found Themes so you might search around there for something.

I olloked in Iphoto as you said and found them but have no idea what to do if you can help would be realy cool if not I think it's a great idea for a tweak if someone knows how to make it work and produce a cydiawalmart package

Sorry that's as far as my knowledge extends. I don't think the 'themes' folder I found has any relevance to what you're looking for anyway. But I'm sure it's in there somewhere.

No I found the file it was in I photo like you said I did the show packge and found the transitions but don't know what or how to do this stuff I just think it would be cool to have new ones or more if possible