Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: transfer content between devices

Default transfer content between devices
    i've looked around and couldn't locate anything that was specific and up to date on this...

just curious, is it possible to transfer content from one device to another? say for example (transfer a song i have on my iphone4 over to my ipad) without syncing and stuff? I'd like to be able to transfer files between devices on the fly if i needed to...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CDGARCIA View Post
    i've looked around and couldn't locate anything that was specific and up to date on this...

just curious, is it possible to transfer content from one device to another? say for example (transfer a song i have on my iphone4 over to my ipad) without syncing and stuff? I'd like to be able to transfer files between devices on the fly if i needed to...
    Seeing that Apple hasn't made a native way to transfer data between devices you need to use a 3rd Party Application like DropBox that will allow you to transfer files between devices via an online repository. Check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Marcase View Post
    Seeing that Apple hasn't made a native way to transfer data between devices you need to use a 3rd Party Application like DropBox that will allow you to transfer files between devices via an online repository. Check it out.
    yea i have 2 accounts with dropbox (1 business and 1 personal), but i was curious if there where any other ways.. perhaps bluetooth or straight over wireless network..?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CDGARCIA View Post
    yea i have 2 accounts with dropbox (1 business and 1 personal), but i was curious if there where any other ways.. perhaps bluetooth or straight over wireless network..?
    Nope.

Yeah there is. It's called ibluenova from cydia. Both devices need this app and to be jb. Or just download bump from apple if it's just for pictures

Hello? iFile allows is. It works over bluetooth, for any file. You can thank me now, and also praise me, too. I know, I know, I'm that awesome. ;-)

Ok, bragging aside, I just don't understand why people don't have iFile at like #3 on their Jb apps list. I know it's on mine!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix