+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 vids to ipad

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have them copied from my iphone 4 in a folder. Using sync doesnt transfer the videos over. is there a way to do this or convert so they can
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iphone 4 vids to ipad
    I have them copied from my iphone 4 in a folder. Using sync doesnt transfer the videos over. is there a way to do this or convert so they can play on the ipad?

Thanks

Alright, we need more info than that. What format are the videos in? What's the resolution? Did they play on your iPhone?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default I think I can help you
    I had this problem upgrading from older iPhone's, Apple says you can use the same format but thats crap I found that out when I got the iPad. Anyways to help you use Handbrake to encode your movies, I use the high settings for movies & normal for video clips or home movies etc. If you mean video you have taken from your iPhone 4 then transfer to PC/Mac whatever you use encode with Handbrake using normal settings & it should be fine. I just don't know if Handbrake will encode 720P if not you'll have to find something that will. Make sure to use the proper format Apple - iPad - View the technical specifications for iPad.. I haven't had any problems since someone told me to encode with Handbrake. Hope this helps

Thanks

BOLD arent we
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

Very lol.

But really though, Handbrake will encode all the way up to 1080p, though it does take longer the higher the sweetness is. I'm going to assume at this point that you are talking about super cool hidef videos that you took with your iPhone. To sync those, you should be able to sync them with your photos, as odd as that sounds. What you do is put the videos in a folder that is syncs over with the pics. The thing you have to be sure to do is to check the box "something something videos too something something" in the photos section of your iPad. That will do it, no encoding required.
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 09-10-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix