+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! Ipad on apple logo spinning wheel and still spinning

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
HELP! My ipad is on apple logo spinning wheel and still spinning after installing BTStack. Argh! I can't get out of it or dont want to restore it because i
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default HELP! Ipad on apple logo spinning wheel and still spinning
    HELP! My ipad is on apple logo spinning wheel and still spinning after installing BTStack. Argh! I can't get out of it or dont want to restore it because i will lose my jailbreak. I need help! >.<

Somehow, when I plug my ipad on the the computer and itunes were syncing and installing apps and music to ipad while is on apple logo in the middle. I NEED HELP! HELP!! ><

Thanks

Did you reboot it?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Well, I let the battery go dead and charged it again. My ipad went back to normal and I didnt have to reboot it or restore it. I didnt want to lose my jailbreak.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 883 Posts

This happened to me once. I just let it sit there and it took about 20 minutes to completely reboot.

Thanks

Yeah, I asked that because I've had issues in the past where a resrping would literally sit there at the spinning wheel for hours, until a force reboot is done. Dont really know the cause, I would imagine something vital had crashed.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Lucky you Cer0.. it took me the whole night for the battery to be dead and then charge it back up. I cant get it reboot by pressing power button. I didn't want to set it up to DFU mode and restore my ipad or else im stuck with no jailbreak for couple of months. Thank god is good now. I wanted to cry when springboard crashed.