Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Military= free Ipad is this true?

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I am deployed in the old Afghan right now, I had another soldier tell me he sent in proof of being in the military and he got a free Ipad.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Military= free Ipad is this true?
    I am deployed in the old Afghan right now, I had another soldier tell me he sent in proof of being in the military and he got a free Ipad. I googled it and a mobileme article came up stating this the full article was deleted but the google result that shows a preview of the article you want stated all service men and women can get a free Ipad. I was wondering if anybody has done this and if they have what do I do to Apply for one? I know it sounds far fetched but sure the heck would be nice out here. Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to macsoldier For This Useful Post:

Zeal (08-09-2010)

Thanks

Stay safe bro
    EDM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeal For This Useful Post:

macsoldier (08-08-2010)

Thanks

Thanks man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to macsoldier For This Useful Post:

Zeal (08-09-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do u enjoy killing people in Afghan?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to robben10 For This Useful Post:

macsoldier (08-09-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trooper Sam's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robben10 View Post
    Do you enjoy smoking weed and wasting your life? Thank him for the freedom you have to do so.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trooper Sam For This Useful Post:

macsoldier (08-08-2010)

Thanks

I haven't heard anything about a fee iPad, but I'm stationed in Okinawa, and if you get an iPad through SoftBank, you don't pay any money, but you're locked in for a 2 year contract at $60 per month for unlimited data, and the iPad is locked to SoftBank I think.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

macsoldier (08-08-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper Sam View Post
    Do you enjoy smoking weed and wasting your life? Thank him for the freedom you have to do so.
    Sorry but I forgot to mention that I'm a Muslim Arab D:

Thanks

Well thanks for the support guys and well robben10 im on my 3rd tour and over the years its been rough over here as im SURE you understand completely. Im SURE you understand completely how strict the Sharia Law is that Muslims would be following right now if the Taliban was in charge, Wait let me think Sharia law says no internet along with many other things that im sure you do. Please continue to visit Modmyi and practice your freedom of speech and religion, etc.. Always remember all of us service members respect you and who you are even if we have lost friends and other family in combat or have been wounded and still come over here to help ease the fight on American Soil. Just remember every time you type a word that a soldier was either killed wounded or is away from his or her family so EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOU can keep typing what you want to say and practice whatever religion you want. Next time if you want to take a personal stab at me PM me so your not wasting my time on a question I have. Thanks and God Bless, God Bless America

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macsoldier For This Useful Post:

AHH (08-08-2010), kmmxracer (08-09-2010), robben10 (08-09-2010), Wilbourn (08-08-2010), Zeal (08-09-2010)

Thanks

Ya man see I didn't want it to be a fight ya know right? I don't give a thing if you are a jew or a christan or whatever I am not the type of person that hates other religons so idc.
    Anyways to close that topic and open a new one which u asked try this:
    Free Apple iPad - HighTech EDGE Exclusive Military Deal

Did u check that? I think you have a chance of getting ipad in some websites but i've never heared about getting a free one.

Apple To Give Active Duty MIlitary Free iPad

Thanks

Sorry but I forgot to mention that I'm a Muslim Arab D:
    Smh

After that comment you make it very hard for me to not insult you and end up getting banned for the site again. I HATE people that dont respect our Troops.. smh

Quote Originally Posted by macsoldier View Post
    Well thanks for the support guys and well robben10 im on my 3rd tour and over the years its been rough over here as im SURE you understand completely. Im SURE you understand completely how strict the Sharia Law is that Muslims would be following right now if the Taliban was in charge, Wait let me think Sharia law says no internet along with many other things that im sure you do. Please continue to visit Modmyi and practice your freedom of speech and religion, etc.. Always remember all of us service members respect you and who you are even if we have lost friends and other family in combat or have been wounded and still come over here to help ease the fight on American Soil. Just remember every time you type a word that a soldier was either killed wounded or is away from his or her family so EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOU can keep typing what you want to say and practice whatever religion you want. Next time if you want to take a personal stab at me PM me so your not wasting my time on a question I have. Thanks and God Bless, God Bless America
    PREACH^^^^^^
    EDM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macsoldier View Post
    As a Veteran myself, I understand and thank you for your service. I did one tour in Iraq, and I think each and every one of you guys and girls deserve great free stuff like iPads ect. for what you do for our country. I just hope these sites are just not trying to exploit Military families with promises of free stuff. Let us know what you find bro.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmmxracer For This Useful Post:

macsoldier (08-09-2010), Zeal (08-09-2010)

Thanks

Thanks for the websites, I have been looking into it but it seems like it would be full of spam emails and advertisements, Ill keep looking into this and let you guys know if I find anything out. I should be in contact with somebody that might have done it within the next few weeks.

kmmxracer, Thanks for your service also, and for the heads up on exploitation ill be sure to post when i find more info out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Smh

After that comment you make it very hard for me to not insult you and end up getting banned for the site again. I HATE people that dont respect our Troops.. smh

PREACH^^^^^^
    At least somebody is not afraid to say it as it is nicely put Zeal..and respect to all the troops serving past and present..
    good luck macsoldier
    R.

Thanks

Hahaha, lol... im just not American, so he doesnt count part of.. how do I say it... part of my world that I really care about. If I were american i think I would care a lil bit... but ahh well I told you Idc if you are jew or Christan or Hindu so do whatever u want.

And Zeal why did you get pis$ed just cuz I said that? it's not like I swore at him I just asked do you like killing Afghans cuz they count as brothers and sisters to me so really pis$es me off when they are dying
    Last edited by robben10; 08-09-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hahaha, lol... im just not American, so he doesnt count part of.. how do I say it... part of my world that I really care about. If I were american i think I would care a lil bit... but ahh well I told you Idc if you are jew or Christan or Hindu so do whatever u want.

And Zeal why did you get pis just cuz I said that? it's not like I swore at him I just asked do you like killing Afghans cuz they count as brothers and sisters to me so really pis me off when they are dying
    WTF DO you want him to respond saying "YES I LOVE KILLING PEOPLE"

Youre idiot... Real **** you are.

Im getting this thread closed before it goes out of hand and so I dont end up getting banned from the website.
    EDM

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeal For This Useful Post:

macsoldier (08-10-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Yup, fell bad about this thread.
    thread closed

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Zeal (08-09-2010)