+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PREVIEW: iPad wallpaper collection

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
There wasn't an iPad theme section so I'm posting this here, hope it's the right place. Introducing the SHAGZ DESIGN collection of iPad wallpapers, they will be up on Cydia
    Thanks

Default PREVIEW: iPad wallpaper collection
    There wasn't an iPad theme section so I'm posting this here, hope it's the right place.

Introducing the SHAGZ DESIGN collection of iPad wallpapers, they will be up on Cydia and Rock in the next few days. Please leave comments to let us know what you like and don't like, or any special requests you may have for a wallpaper. Once WinterBoard is working properly for the iPad we will be doing complete themes, so make sure to look for us.

A sexy silhouette

All your iPadz are belong to us!

The first in a series of Japanese Grunge wallpapers

For the abstract lovers!

All comments are welcome.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 08-07-2010 at 01:41 AM. Reason: adding links to your site is now allowed
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Thanks

Here's a brushed steel wallpaper to get you started though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PREVIEW: iPad wallpaper collection-silver.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

seem to be a cool wallpapers .free or payed ?
    , where iphone giving really tough time to other smart phone companies to make smart phone with smart features ,where apple have lot of collection with point
    of iphone apps
    , which offers some free paying apps .and people are really fan of apple iphone apps .

Thanks

The first ones are payed wallpapers, we are releasing free ones as well, those should be up in the next few days. In all we will be releasing over 20 wallpapers this week on Cydia and Rock.

Thanks

Here's another free one, the best part about our designs are that since they are done completely in vector format, you can resize them to match any device without losing quality, to show what I mean, I'm including the wallpaper for the iPhone, and the iPhone4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PREVIEW: iPad wallpaper collection-bluespace.png   PREVIEW: iPad wallpaper collection-bluespace-iphone.png   PREVIEW: iPad wallpaper collection-bluespace-iphone4.png