+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ordering iPad

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
We called an apple store a few days ago to see if they had the 32gb iPad w/ wifi (the model I want). They had it! We got to the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Ordering iPad
    We called an apple store a few days ago to see if they had the 32gb iPad w/ wifi (the model I want). They had it! We got to the store a little more than an hour later and they were sold out. They said that I could call each day and if they had my model they'd hold it for me and I'd get a free case (very nice!). I've been calling for days and they never have my model (I even asked if they had the 64gb too). They get the 3G + wifi ones a lot though (and I will NOT get one of those).

So should I order it online or wait it out and keep calling? The website says 7-10 days, but how long did it take you guys to get it after ordering? Is there a way to pay to make it ship faster? I also heard that they're shipping a ton this weekend, should I wait until after that?

Thanks

Well at this rate its impossible to tell how long it will take for your store to have the model you want in stock, for all we know it could be tomorrow SO I would probably just suck it up and order it from the apple store. From the few times ive ordered things from the apple store I'm pretty sure they did have a faster shipping option but keep in mind it will cost more money.
    - Hillsdale

Thanks

I just went through the same situation for the same model (iPad wi-fi 32gb)

I went ahead and ordered mine online, but the thing is, the ship-date is pushed out quite a bit (much longer than 7-10 business days) because of the major back order, which is not advertised on the website.

I ordered mine on 9-July and my order confirmation said it would ship on 23-July. It worked out that it shipped on 20-July, and my shipping was upgraded (free of charge) so it arrived on the 21-July.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by JayseePro; 07-29-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    Sent from my Apple Device
    Jayseepro

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I actually decided to wait it out till past Sunday. They ended up getting it on the 31st (Saturday). I got The free case and everything. And I love my new iPad!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i think you may check other sources to find your model like ebay or fixpod.com.au
    All about Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Nokia Software / Nokia firmware / Nokia flash files . Nokia Solution , Also you may share Nokia wallpapers , Nokia ringtones ,and other Nokia media Files and Nokia Java/Symbian games and Nokia applications. Nokia mobiles problem

Thanks

That's great! Glad you are now truly a part of the club, lol. I guess the real question here is: Did you Jailbreak yet?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix