+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ibluever with android

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
has anyone gotten ibluever to work with the ipad and an android phone? I have a sprint hero, and i was wondering if anyone has the settings for it to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default ibluever with android
    has anyone gotten ibluever to work with the ipad and an android phone? I have a sprint hero, and i was wondering if anyone has the settings for it to work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok maybe this is too late to save your request in 2008, but better late than never.
    Anyway, ibluever can work with any android phone.
    1. Go to marketplace in Android, then search for PDAnet.

2. After installing PDAnet, there will be 2 buttons. (I think u need to click the bottom button in PDAnet that says something "Bluetooth PAN". Dont click on the top button that says "usb tether" or something like that. )

3.Once u already clicked the bottom button, use ibluever on your iphone/ipad/itouch to search for bluetooth. Make sure your android has bluetooth enabled and discoverable before u search from the iDevice (pad/phone/pod). It shld do its usual thing and then you can configure the settings on the ibluever i.e APN (accesspoint name, for my isp, it would be shint which would mean starhub internet, and change the dial up number to *99# which is universal for any countries).

Hope this answers your query =)