Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ipad 3g's sim card reset?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default ipad 3g's sim card reset?
    hey guys i just bought a used ipad 3g , though it seems the sim card is under someone elses account , i can't find a way to delete it from the sim card , is there a way to reuse the sim card? should i do a reset? call at&t? a restore? anyone know?

ATT should be able to give you a free replacement. Also you will need to restore the iPad to wipe their info.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    ATT should be able to give you a free replacement. Also you will need to restore the iPad to wipe their info.

Thanks I'll try that . All content on the iPad from the previous owner has been erased prior to my purchase , the only thing I can't erase is the att account that is linked to the sim card

Hmmm, then just go to an ATT store if one is near you and mention that and they should provide you a sim.

Thanks

I just went on AT&T site , micro sims are $15 each , that sounds about right since sim cards are usually not free

Every sim that I have gotten was free.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Every sim that I have gotten was free.
    you are one lucky guy, sim card are usually charged when you activate a line ,they call it "activation fee" that fee includes a sim card thats how most of us are being charged for a sim card

Wow, must be because I have made freind's with the ATT store people here. I spend way to much money on phones guess they figure a sim is nothing to the big picture for what I spend lol.