Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad's music player Crashes

Post iPad's music player Crashes
    It just happened randomly and I am not sure why.

Soundhound would crash few seconds into loading and iPad's default player (iPod) closes immediately when opened.

If you try often enough sometimes it will randomly work, but most of the time it will not.

I have only around 780 songs on the iPad so I am not sure why it is crashing like this. Rebooting doesn't seem to matter, and uninstalling Soundhound and reinstalling does't seem to help either.

My iPad is jailbroken but I am not sure that has anything to do with it.

Does anyone know why? or a possible fix?

Thanks for any help.

Mine was crashing every time I loaded it when I had music controls installed. Once I uninstalled music controls it worked fine.

How do you know if you have Music Controls installed?

Sorry I am a total iDevice newbie. iPad is my first apple device.

Unless you lend your iPad out to people that have your passwords and buy/install apps without you knowing, then you'd know you have Music Controls installed because you bought it and installed it from the Cydia Store. 8)

Ah.. then I don't have it. So back to square 1

Factory restored.. reinstalled everything (did not restore from backup) and so far so good >.>;
    Last edited by JamesX007; 05-11-2010 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yay, no dont eff it up again
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Problem is I am not sure how it even happened... /crossfingers, lets hope it stays ok this time.