+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MOD: iPad Airplane PNG for 3G iPad

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Here's a couple of PNG's, that will change the airplane logo to "iPad" so that your 3G iPad can look like a wifi model when in airplane mode. I tried
    Thanks

Default MOD: iPad Airplane PNG for 3G iPad
    Here's a couple of PNG's, that will change the airplane logo to "iPad" so that your 3G iPad can look like a wifi model when in airplane mode. I tried to match the font the best I could, and I'd say it is pretty close.

I uploaded both the winterboard theme, and the two files individually. I can't get winterboard to work, so for now it is a manual mod. To install:
    • SSH to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app
    • Backup the files Default_Airplane.png and FSO_Airplane.png to your computer.
    • Copy the files I uploaded to that directory
    • Respring and enjoy
    If you are too nervous, just wait for the winterboard update and then SSH the theme over. I think I'll submit this to the MMi source in a bit.

While it's not much, it's amusing.

EDIT: There are two images there, one is black and the other is white, right next to it.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Green Apple
    Thanks

Very creative and good thinking. Good job man i will use this.