Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaked, now how to I get the right IPCC for Fido/Rogers? HELP!!!!

Default Jailbreaked, now how to I get the right IPCC for Fido/Rogers? HELP!!!!
    I got my iPad jailbreaked and SSH access... now I need to figure out what I can do in order to bypass Fido/Rogers gardenwall that blocks me acessing their 3G network with my SIM that has a 3G data plan and an APN that works on my computer... HELP!!!!

What should be my first steps?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i dont think its an IPCC problem. its more of a service provider problem. They i believe are PURPOSELY blocking the iPad from working

rogers uses regular sim not micro sim same with fido

Nothing to do with the Sim type as you can cut them and works the same way. Bell is working with a cut Sim.

Did anyone get an iPad working with Fido or Rogers yet?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^^^^^

It really doesn't sound like an IPCC or iPad issue, but more of a network issue. I doubt this will help, but get user agent faker in Cydia, perhaps if you spoof like a windows xp firefox agent it will work? I really doubt it though... Good luck!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix