Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: ECID on ipadis a discussion within the
General iPad Chatforums, a part of the
The 16 digit number for the iphone ecid is clearly labeled in usb view. got it no problem. with my ipad the ecid number is not labeled. it comes in...
04-30-2010, 06:56 PM #1ECID on ipad
The 16 digit number for the iphone ecid is clearly labeled in usb view. got it no problem.
with my ipad the ecid number is not labeled. it comes in as over 30 numbers. the same line in usbview. i dont know what 16 numbers im supposed to grab. for ipad
is is the line after iserial number please help if you have your ecid for your ipad
05-01-2010, 12:37 AM #2
1) Download USBView
2) Start USBView on your PC.
3) In “options”, check off ”config descriptors” (enable).
4) Hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh.
5) Scroll down until you see ”Apple Recovery (iBoot) USB drive”, and click on it.
6) Look for ECID in right navigation pane.
7) Copy the 16 digits that follow the ECID.
Last edited by GoTiK; 05-01-2010 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost