Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 3G HELP!!!

Hi,
    I talked to fido here in Toronto they say iPad is not supported yet and they don't know if if it will be, Rogers is the owner of fido now for about a year or more and that's why you've been redirected to Rogers website error.
    Rogers knows nothing about iPad data plan so far but i placed an order for Roket HUb that support only data plan, the hub is a device that produce a wifi signal and support up to 10 devices that have wifi peripheral
    Last edited by maly; 05-01-2010 at 08:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow ...... Anyone try a Rogers sim card?

This is a big BS. It should work... Its to do with the APN and IPPC stuff... I will keep trying. If anyone get it working please post it in here.

Thanks

Wow, i even tried it with a Rogers chip. That has a data plan on it. Same problem!!!

Good to know, its not only me and with my Novatel 3G plan.

Thanks

Any luck? no use trying to call Rogers or Fido... They will just keep on going how it is not supported etc ... it IS connected to the internet thats no doubt ... which means that i cut the SIM card properly ... SOME ONE PLEASE FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

A guy just showed on another post how it works fine on Bell. He had no trouble getting it working and even posted a speed test screenshot from Burnaby. This is BS from Fido/Rogers.

Thanks

Ya i know ... Im gonna goto the bell store now and see if they have any good data plans ... If they do im just gonna sign up with them. I have a business bell blackberry ... NEVER looses reception. I hope their data services are just as good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12