Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sold my iPhone, now just waiting for the 3G iPad!!

Talking Sold my iPhone, now just waiting for the 3G iPad!!
    W00t! I'm excited! Sad to see my iPhone go. And will probably have to wait for a JB, but oh well! I can't wait to get a freakin' iPad. I played with one for the first time the other day, and man it was sweet. Once one actually uses it for more than 5 minutes, it is obvious that it is not just a big iPod touch. There is so much more that can be done. SO anyhow, just wanted to have a w00t post! lol
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Why
    Keithsta

Why what? Sell my iPhone? I don't know about you, but I definitely don't have $830 lying around the house.. I have a mortgage, a family and several other bills that need to be paid. Why have an iPhone and an iPad?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Don't worry about him, he likes to one word post on a ton of stuff.

I totally see where you are going. I plan on getting the 3G 32gig myself. I already have the wifi version and love it, so does my GF. This is why I am buying another because we are fighting over it. I have barely touched my iPhone since I use Myfi with my iPad while at work. So the option is to drop the iPhone data plan sell the iPhone and get the 3G and pay the monthly on that and cut the middle program out.

^^ Totally see what you are saying. I'm stoked, but now saddened! I have to be 18 days without an "i" device!! haha