Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Streaming movies site?

Default Streaming movies site?
    Since there is no flash player like we all know, does anyone know of a site that uploads streaming movies in another format?

Get the Netflix app. You can get a 1 month free trial right now and it' only $8.99 a month.
    Hit Thanks!

Or download them to your home PC and run Air Video... on the fly conversion.

Of course I have netflix. I appreciate the response, but that's what I wasn't looking for obviously. I'm talking about streaming new films. Thanks to the last poster for that update.

Netflix
    Keithsta

Yeah I am using Netflix for right now as well, until I find a site that works.

why wont netflix let me stream newer dvds, i can only stream old movies. is it like that for eveyone or is it just me

Yeah it sucks only cause I see the same movies on Stars, I want some new releases to stream!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I am in Canada, how can I sign up for netflix for my iPad? Don't you need a credit card that is registered in the US? Any canadians successfully using netlflix??

I would call netflix and find out! I doubt that they wouldn't take your money

as far as illegal movies , no links for you here...but netflix is the best solution so far
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Anyone tried this yet? I don't want to pay before I know if it's reliable and working good.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-16-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warfa View Post
    why wont netflix let me stream newer dvds, i can only stream old movies. is it like that for eveyone or is it just me
    LOL

i laughed when i saw this, thats why i dont have netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by lividian1 View Post
    Check out
    netflix
    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    as far as illegal movies , no links for you here...but netflix is the best solution so far
    Hmm...
    Last edited by z3r01; 05-18-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

sadly with this forum's rules, this thread will missing the best stuff (read: what you're actually looking for).

Within the rules I can tell you that the CBS website streams things beautifully, so yea, enjoy that.
    No signature links.... only warning

if you think that the best things in for the iPad have to include piracy then ur definitely in the wrong place....my iPad is doing alot of amazing things with out piracy...nothing sad about that...

The ABC app is awesome. NetFlix is so/so... too many lame movies for my taste.

Sadly I'll have to find my rule book. So I apologize for my illegal movie link post earlier. My Bad! But for those of you looking for more then netflix and ABC. A quick Google search can lead most unguided to the answers they seek. Or our friend Cydia has some of the most, must have Apps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast