+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exchanging ipad

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I bought my iPad 32GB WiFi on launch day and ended up taking it back to my local Apple store on the 3G launch day (before the 5pm release). I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone br8thw8's Avatar
    Thanks
    I bought my iPad 32GB WiFi on launch day and ended up taking it back to my local Apple store on the 3G launch day (before the 5pm release). I talked to a manager and asked if i could return it so i could buy a 3G iPad and they said sure. And they waived the restocking fee! I just came back to the store after the initial rush and picked up my iPad 32GB WiFi 3G! I've always have been impressed with Apple customer service.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    32 gig is not enough. I am so glad I got the 64 >.>b Some apps are few hundred megs, the Elements of the Periodical Table App is ~2gigs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    My 64gb has 10 gb free
    Damn son, that's a lot of pr0n! Lol jk jk. I have maybe 25gb free on my 64gb model. That's only because I have yet to get 720p copies, I mean DVD rips because I own all of them (wink wink nudge nudge), of my movies.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

Wow. Now I am thinking about upgrading to a 32GB. I had the mindset similar to this example...if you are at a restaurant/bar where there are unlimited refills, why pay for a large drink when you can fill up on a smaller drink for cheaper!?!?

I don't intend on keeping the same movies/tv shows on my Pad all the time. I will be flipping them out so fast I didn't think I needed the space. But now I'm having second thoughts. I might have to upgrade as well. Damn Apple for making such a good piece of technology!!!!
    "Once is an accident, Twice is a trend, Three times is evidence."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 889 Posts

I got the 16gig and wish I got the 32. The 64 would be to much but 16 gig is just to small sometimes. It is the 3 bears in iPad form.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12