+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MOVIES ON iPad QUESTION!}

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hi, you know how the iTunes purchased movies look in the Movies app? how do you make your downloaded movie show up like that in the movies app? rather then
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default MOVIES ON iPad QUESTION!}
    Hi, you know how the iTunes purchased movies look in the Movies app? how do you make your downloaded movie show up like that in the movies app? rather then just icons .... anyway you can put in a movie description or something?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

I am semi confused on what you are looking to do here. You bought a movie in iTunes and want it on your iPad?

Thanks

No, i have movies i purchased from iTunes on my iPad, You know how it has a Movie cover .. u press it ... on the left is description of the movie .. on right is movie cover ... then movie chapters ... well i have downloaded movies on my computer and i want to put them on my iPad but i want to add all those "extras" . thats more or less what i want to do ... :S

Thanks

First you will need a video converter. I use Any DVD Converter Pro. The newest version has settings for the Ipad. When you convert them and add them to your library itunes will create a thumbnail icon and basic info. There is no way to create those extras that you get from those movies pruchased from itunes.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Yes i am using a video converter, my only question was regarding the menus and extras. DAMN! Thanks anyways. oh and byw i noticed you speedtest result in your signiture. Thought i would throw mine in too

[

QUOTE=GhStRdR2k;5188901]First you will need a video converter. I use Any DVD Converter Pro. The newest version has settings for the Ipad. When you convert them and add them to your library itunes will create a thumbnail icon and basic info. There is no way to create those extras that you get from those movies pruchased from itunes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

OK, i figured it out , what you do is add the movie to iTunes, then click on videos. Find your video right click on it goto "Get Info". Download the movie cover and add it through the "Artwork" option. Then just goto IMDB and copy the movie info. Then go back to iTunes and goto get info for the video again and click "Video Tab" and paste that movie info into the "Description". Done. Sync iPad. Goto Videos app. then you will see your movie click on it shows the movie description you added. Looks like a purchased iTunes movies. ENJOY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to therockk For This Useful Post:

Cer0 (04-11-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Thanks for that tip.

Thanks

Thanks! Maybe i should make another tutorial and show how to do this. Like my "how to add PDFs to iBooks" Video.? Would anyone like me to?

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Thanks for that tip.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i was having this same problem, i read this red hot tutorial and this really helped a lot thanks. 10/ 10.