+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 141 to 158 of 158

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Post your iPad arrive hour here...

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Congrats!
...
  1. #141
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Congrats!

  2. #142
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,194
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 112 Times in 85 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iggychins View Post
    IT CAME!!
    Looks like REN want one for him...
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  3. #143
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Looks like REN want one for him...
    LOL! She wasn't sure why I was ignoring her for this!! LOL!

  4. #144
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Still waiting for my Ipad. It's 9:30 am where i'm at and i'm
    literally sitting on the steps waiting, lol.

    Ups says:

    Tracking Detail

    Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 04/05/2010.


    Wish they would give me a time of delivery.

    Oh yeah, says: In Transit

    peace,
    texascop
    Last edited by texascop; 04-05-2010 at 08:42 AM. Reason: additional info

  5. #145
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by texascop View Post
    Still waiting for my Ipad. It's 9:30 am where i'm at and i'm
    literally sitting on the steps waiting, lol.

    Ups says:

    Tracking Detail

    Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 04/05/2010.


    Wish they would give me a time of delivery.

    Oh yeah, says: In Transit

    peace,
    texascop
    IS it here?? Do you have it in your hands??

  6. #146
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    @iggychins: yeah, I got it, it's in my hands.

  7. #147
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by texascop View Post
    @iggychins: yeah, I got it, it's in my hands.
    Congrats!

  8. #148
    iPhoneaholic iphone8130hak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts

    Got mine at 9:02 am was at Apple store in DC.
    Keithsta

  9. #149
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Nice

  10. #150
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    What a sad sad person you are going into a thread that's all about people receiving their ipads , happy and ur posting irrelevant posts for attention.....seriously...sad...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  11. #151
    Green Apple iMister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts

    what a great forum, Mods will delete any post that they don't agree with! WOW! How can this be so? Because someone doesn't agree with what is posted you delete their comment? That just smacks of arrogance, I didn't realise MMI was a dictatorship? Have i been teleported into North Korea or what? Oh, and z3r01, are you one of the fanbois that i spoke of? ha ha what a joke you people are

  12. #152
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMister View Post
    what a great forum, Mods will delete any post that they don't agree with! WOW! How can this be so? Because someone doesn't agree with what is posted you delete their comment? That just smacks of arrogance, I didn't realise MMI was a dictatorship? Have i been teleported into North Korea or what? Oh, and z3r01, are you one of the fanbois that i spoke of? ha ha what a joke you people are
    no, ur ignorance is the reason your post got deleted...not because i didnt agree with it...when someone posts something irrelevant to the topic, then its either spam or trolling...which in case you have done...that is the reason...and as for the fanboi comment, i actually am a fanboi of technology as i own tons of electronics next to my apple products...so if u think calling me that is an insult, then its not..i take it as

    fanboi (actually spelled fanboy) = i have money to splurge dont hate
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  13. #153
    Green Apple iMister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 15 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    no, ur ignorance is the reason your post got deleted...not because i didnt agree with it...when someone posts something irrelevant to the topic, then its either spam or trolling...which in case you have done...that is the reason...and as for the fanboi comment, i actually am a fanboi of technology as i own tons of electronics next to my apple products...so if u think calling me that is an insult, then its not..i take it as

    fanboi (actually spelled fanboy) = i have money to splurge dont hate
    My ignorance is on a level with your arrogance then i assume? So you are telling me what i post is either spam or me trolling? I thought this was a message board? and i left the message that this is a sad thread. That's my opinion, just like you have your opinion. And no mate, i don't hate, why would i? cos you have a new iPad? well i have one too, but mine is a little smaller than yours, you could say its the same size as an iPhone...... oh wait a minute....... Doh!! You must have more money than sense

  14. #154
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    your right about one thing this is a message board, but to come here on a thread thats about people happy they are getting a device and post that its sad, come on be real....its like u pity the "fanbois" as you say ... while that is your opinion and you are entitled to that, yes, their is one thing..if you have nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all..no one really cares in this thread (except me because i hate negativity) what your bad opinion towards "fanbois" are..if i go to a tea shop and say i hate tea...what kind of sense is that? why would i even be in a tea shop if i hate tea? i would rather be in the "i hate tea meetings" instead...see the picture? like i said, i would respect your opinion on the proper threads...theirs a iPad basher thread in here, go check it out...but to come here where everyone is happy to bash...that my friend is not an opinion but trolling....lets act grown up for a second...and this is my last reply on the topic...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:


  16. #155
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,523
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 999 Times in 563 Posts

    iMister the reason your comment got deleted is because you were being disrespectful to others. Your comment was not necessary or called for.

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  17. #156
    Theme Creator Raptors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,441
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 483 Times in 353 Posts

    Ok ok...so,

    I KNOW HAS THE IPAD

  18. #157
    iPhone? More like MyPhone VaderForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    142
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    I just pre-ordered a 16GB WI-FI +3G version. I now have to wait "by 28th May". Do pre-order customers get it early?.

  19. #158
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    My Tracking info says 'Awaiting customs charging' Grrr

    That's 17.5% being added on then...

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts