Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to modify the SpringBoard??? **HELP**

Default How to modify the SpringBoard??? **HELP**
    i need help editing the DisplayOrder.plist I do not have a mac so is there anyway to change the file with win xp?

This site says you can but the instructions are for a mac. please help.

what i want to do is create more icons 2 more icons on the bottom row..i know you can use fieldtest and demo app...i want to see if i can add to more "dummy Buttons" anyone with info can you please post..thanks..

http://hacktheiphone.com/iphone_spri...ification.html

reason why?? this is all the mod i did to my iphone...took out ATT and replace with David...change all logo and the bottom to black and white image...and change all the icon buttons to look like a whole picture...but i need to get access to the bottom row to finish what i wanted to do..if anyone knows how to add more buttons please help...or if you have done this hack and you have a mac can you make me a displayorder.plist with all 4 dummy icons on the bottom...let me know...thanks

Last edited by vodafone; 07-20-2007 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I posted a thing under the iphone forum about adding 3rd party apps.. go check it out. unless its that you where talking about alreayd, in that case sorry!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Check this out!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Yes its possible to change the DisplayOrder.plist using windows xp, ive done it in dos , others have done it in notepad, its fairly strait XML. you can find a copy of the DisplayOrder.plist in the download section.