Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 981

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

  1. #721
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 632 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Oh like a douche I made it ARM64 only again -__-

    SBHTML 1.2.1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9x15ywlrg...HTML-1.2.1.deb
    Should we wait for the update through modmyi repo or can we install it straight from here?
    Are you going to give the update?

  2. #722
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

    Just thought I'd made life easier for us and start a public development repo so I can just push updates without expiring dropbox links cluttering the threads

    dev.groovycarrot.co.uk

    Just add that to update now

  3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (08-14-2014), King_O_Hill (08-14-2014), kristatos (08-14-2014), meth357 (08-25-2014), NewdestinyX (08-14-2014), nik1975 (08-14-2014), RKO1195 (08-14-2014), tito12 (08-16-2014)

  4. #723
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,381
    Thanks
    3,171
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 632 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Just thought I'd made life easier for us and start a public development repo so I can just push updates without expiring dropbox links cluttering the threads

    dev.groovycarrot.co.uk

    Just add that to update now
    Thanks just read your post😉

  5. #724
    Maybe I am dumb but I do not understand what this groovyapi does...

    Need an example or someone to explain me

  6. #725
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,716
    Thanks
    6,951
    Thanked 15,495 Times in 7,089 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Maybe I am dumb but I do not understand what this groovyapi does...

    Need an example or someone to explain me
    groovyAPI

    example would be LS I did up with Jake's help: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

    Specifically the notification detecting addition there. Normally we wouldn't have access to detect if notifications are present on the lockscreen with just javascript.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-14-2014), kristatos (08-14-2014), RKO1195 (08-14-2014)

  8. #726
    Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Edit: fixed it. Wasn't LockHTML after all. Phew!
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 08-14-2014 at 03:03 PM.

  9. #727
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    West Sussex UK
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Latest update is putting me into safe mode anyway to roll back to 1.0.6 all Dropbox links here have expired and when I added the new repo to cydia nothing is showing up on it except (flagged mail badge) ??
    Can anybody help please
    THNX

  10. #728
    Did you install the Groovy API tweak ?

  11. #729
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jockrocks View Post
    Latest update is putting me into safe mode anyway to roll back to 1.0.6 all Dropbox links here have expired and when I added the new repo to cydia nothing is showing up on it except (flagged mail badge) ??
    Can anybody help please
    THNX
    Can you please send me the crash logs so I can fix the issue? Use crash reporter to do this effectively

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (08-18-2014), John Le (08-15-2014), King_O_Hill (08-15-2014), NewdestinyX (08-15-2014), RKO1195 (08-16-2014)

  13. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Can you please send me the crash logs so I can fix the issue? Use crash reporter to do this effectively
    Hi Jake,

    Can I just say brilliant tweak! Thank you and well done , looking to donate if you fix this so it doesn't crash! I'm using Sbhtml version 1.2.1-1 latest version

    The problem is it seems to crash when I lock my device after 30 seconds,

    Here's my crash logs,

    Yours sincerely

    Jason.




    UPDATE:

    Hi Jake!

    I've just turned my passcode off and NO CRASHES with Sbhtml version 1.2.1-1
    I'm not using groovy lock on the lockscreen,

    Please can you fix the issue,

    Kindest regards,

    Jason.
    Last edited by jasonv69; 08-17-2014 at 02:31 PM.

  14. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv69 View Post
    Hi Jake,

    Can I just say brilliant tweak! Thank you and well done , looking to donate if you fix this so it doesn't crash! I'm using Sbhtml version 1.2.1-1 latest version

    The problem is it seems to crash when I lock my device after 30 seconds,

    Here's my crash logs,

    Yours sincerely

    Jason.

    UPDATE:

    Hi Jake!

    I've just turned my passcode off and NO CRASHES with Sbhtml version 1.2.1-1
    I'm not using groovy lock on the lockscreen,

    Please can you fix the issue,

    Kindest regards,

    Jason.
    Unfortunately no, Jason. WebView in iOS7 has been riddled with problems since its release. WebView has memory leaks in it and the Apple Passcode Lock makes the problem worse when you have it on. The only way to get any LockScreens or SB widgets with any level of animation to be 'stable' on our phones is to keep Apple Passcode Lock turned off. Android Lock is an alternative tweak to lock your phones that works nicely - give you security but doesn't make your phone crash with SBTHML or LockScreens with animation in them. We've all just had to learn to live with the limitations in iOS7. And for those of us who bought a 5S MAINLY because of the fingerprint scanner - we're sad.. But we want our SB widgets MORE than we want our Apple Passcode Lock. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But there's nothing Jake or any dev can do about this issue as it's on Apple's end. Maybe iOS8 will get us our passcode locks back on with cool SB widgets and LS stuff.

    And please don't post crash logs in the forum. They've very long and hard to scroll through. Send a private message to Jake with it pasted there.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-17-2014)

  16. #732
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    43,234
    Thanked 18,745 Times in 6,732 Posts

    @jason

    Please zip your log and edit that long post!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  17. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Unfortunately no, Jason. WebView in iOS7 has been riddled with problems since its release. WebView has memory leaks in it and the Apple Passcode Lock makes the problem worse when you have it on. The only way to get any LockScreens or SB widgets with any level of animation to be 'stable' on our phones is to keep Apple Passcode Lock turned off. Android Lock is an alternative tweak to lock your phones that works nicely - give you security but doesn't make your phone crash with SBTHML or LockScreens with animation in them. We've all just had to learn to live with the limitations in iOS7. And for those of us who bought a 5S MAINLY because of the fingerprint scanner - we're sad.. But we want our SB widgets MORE than we want our Apple Passcode Lock. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But there's nothing Jake or any dev can do about this issue as it's on Apple's end. Maybe iOS8 will get us our passcode locks back on with cool SB widgets and LS stuff.

    And please don't post crash logs in the forum. They've very long and hard to scroll through. Send a private message to Jake with it pasted there.

    Hi!

    Thanks for your reply,

    At least I know the answer to the problem and sounds lime the only way to have it and have my iPhone still secure is with Androidlock XT LUCKILY I have the paid version and I'll have to ditch iunlock all seems to be working ok now! I have cleaned up the forum!

    Kind regards

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv69 View Post
    Hi!

    Thanks for your reply,

    At least I know the answer to the problem and sounds lime the only way to have it and have my iPhone still secure is with Androidlock XT LUCKILY I have the paid version and I'll have to ditch iunlock all seems to be working ok now! I have cleaned up the forum!

    Kind regards
    *like
    Last edited by jasonv69; 08-17-2014 at 03:09 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonv69 For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (08-17-2014)

  19. #734
    Hi Jake,

    I will leave on standby/test for 24 hours if I get no crashes into safe mode which I doubt I will donate a small contribution for your great hard work, it does get appreciated , Well
    Done!

    Kindest regards,

    Jason.

  20. #735
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv69 View Post
    Hi Jake,

    I will leave on standby/test for 24 hours if I get no crashes into safe mode which I doubt I will donate a small contribution for your great hard work, it does get appreciated , Well
    Done!

    Kindest regards,

    Jason.
    Really appreciate it, thanks

    Right anyone with issues can try this one out:
    SBHTML 1.2.2 repo: dev.groovycarrot.co.uk
    Last edited by GroovyCarrot; 08-18-2014 at 05:26 PM.

  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-18-2014), NewdestinyX (08-18-2014), nik1975 (08-19-2014), oldskoolsk8r (08-18-2014), RKO1195 (08-19-2014), s22lane (08-19-2014)

  22. #736
    Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    JAKE...out of curiosity..did u add touch function as u did in GL?

  23. #737
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    JAKE...out of curiosity..did u add touch function as u did in GL?
    Hey no I haven't unfortunately it doesn't seem plausible with it being behind everything in springboard :/ touch events will be difficult if not impossible to receive. iWidgets seems to have the touchable stuff handled well and groovyAPI integrates with that too so should have some good possibilities

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (08-19-2014), RKO1195 (08-19-2014)

  25. #738
    okie dokie....just wondered! hate using iwidgets & love sbhtml...but I understand what your saying thanx so much for your work on both of your tweaks!

  26. #739
    Touch screen ability on SBHTML would be riddled with problems anyway. If the touch areas was set too wide it would interfere with icons and make them unpressable. Where would the mod designer PUT the touch area to accommodate everybody's preffered icon placement setups. I'm glad Jake's leaving it out. It would add huge complexities that would create endless PM's and emails to Jake and the modders. I think it's a good decision to leave it out.

    Boots, what may I ask makes you hate iWidgets? They have made my Springboard setups SO versatile. Just curious as to why you 'hate' them..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (08-19-2014)

  28. #740
    Because I always seem to have issues with it...plus I don't like not having the uniformity across all my pages

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-20-2014), King_O_Hill (08-20-2014), NewdestinyX (08-20-2014), oldskoolsk8r (08-20-2014), s22lane (08-20-2014)

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 47 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •