Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

Yes Neil, UniAW 6.4 animation only is a good place to start. Also as boots has said Dacal has an animation only version of his latest creations. UniAW is tried and true, it has gone thru many versions of iOS and has been updated quite a bit over the years. Dacals animated weather has a different twist on the way Ian has written UniAW. Where UniAW has all the elements set in separate files and sections seems well organized and is, but it can be a little tricky to navigate through. Then Dacal has his own version that is similar, yet very different in the way he codes it. He does it all in one file which I think is actually a little easier.

Try both. Just post UniAW questions in the UniAW thread and if you try Dacals AniWeather, you can ask questions in the WW thread where it's posted.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (06-22-2014), Dacal (06-22-2014), Marty McFly (06-21-2014), NeilJClements (06-22-2014), NewD (06-21-2014), RKO1195 (06-22-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I honestly don't like S3 at all. Just my opinion. It does too much and conflicts with a lot. If you ran winterboards debug, and got the list of running processes it is throughout a lot of processes. Which equals more ram usage and battery drain.

To get ram and clock I use status modifier. To put this on the lockscreen I use Lock Screen Tool and status modifier together.
    Status modifier was a lot of delay to show the right ram,am i right?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,898 Times in 1,955 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Status modifier was a lot of delay to show the right ram,am i right?
    Not sure...I use Cloaky!

BTW, the clock means 12:01a

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Not sure...I use Cloaky!

BTW, the clock means 12:01a
    Is cloaky shows real time ram?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (06-22-2014), thazsar (06-22-2014)

Thanks

June, any chance you've played w/ those headers (I identified a few posts back), yet? I haven't sat down to try anything on my end but figured i'd ask to see if you've done anything.

SBDockView looks promising but I don't know if that's 'just' for the dock or the entire Springboard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

thazsar (06-22-2014)

Thanks

Gonna be in Colorado the rest of this week for a training course. Won't be able to debug this tweak till I get back.

Is there 7.1.1 jailbreak out then. And can I re-spring.

Yay!! Another guy I was texting with says all the major tweaks are working on it too..

NO MORE WEBVIEW BUG!!! That means we can likely use our Passcode lock again with high animation Lockscreens.. FINALLY!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (06-23-2014)

I am taking Musclenerd's advice - @MuscleNerd: (I personally wouldn’t jump from JB 7.0.x to 7.1.1 for this. But if I were at 6.x or 7.1.x already, it appears to be okay so far!)

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (06-23-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,179 Times in 7,368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So anyone on the new 7.1.1 untethered public jailbreak yet?
    Tried it 3 times on my i5 on 7.1.1. Hasn't worked yet. Even on a clean install. Gonna try my iPod touch when I get home.

Yay!! Another guy I was texting with says all the major tweaks are working on it too..

NO MORE WEBVIEW BUG!!! That means we can likely use our Passcode lock again with high animation Lockscreens.. FINALLY!!!
    Not sure webview is totally bug free on 7.1.1. Better doesn't necessarily mean fixed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

kristatos (06-23-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Tried it 3 times on my i5 on 7.1.1. Hasn't worked yet. Even on a clean install. Gonna try my iPod touch when I get home.
    Alexese and RMatthew both got JB with it. Only a Windows tool so far - right?
    Not sure webview is totally bug free on 7.1.1. Better doesn't necessarily mean fixed.
    Good point..

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I am taking Musclenerd's advice - @MuscleNerd: (I personally wouldn’t jump from JB 7.0.x to 7.1.1 for this. But if I were at 6.x or 7.1.x already, it appears to be okay so far!)
    MuscleNerd may just be feeling "sour grapes" because this release didn't happen through the evasion team which he's more closely associated with. But I'm rock stable right now. I'm not doin' anything rash anytime soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,179 Times in 7,368 Posts

Alexese and RMatthew both got JB with it. Only a Windows tool so far - right?
    Good point..

MuscleNerd may just be feeling "sour grapes" because this release didn't happen through the evasion team which he's more closely associated with. But I'm rock stable right now. I'm not doin' anything rash anytime soon.
    Ya, just windows. Tried on windows 7 myself, no go so far.
    MuscleNerd congratulated them on twitter, so don't think he has any negative feelings towards them. Guess he just doesn't see the point of going through restoring and rejailbreaking if already on 7.0.X.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

kristatos (06-23-2014), menard_00 (06-23-2014), RKO1195 (06-23-2014)

Lol. No Cydia support yet either. I can't think of a decent reason to JB when I've got a perfect working 7.0.1 JB. The old saying "If it ain't broke...."

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

kristatos (06-23-2014)

Lol. No Cydia support yet either. I can't think of a decent reason to JB when I've got a perfect working 7.0.1 JB. The old saying "If it ain't broke...."

Being able to use my Passcode lock and fingerprint scanner again is the main reason to restore and rejailbreak. Right now - if you want anything animated on your lock screen you have to keep your passcode lock off to prevent safemode crashing all day long.

If you could care less about your passcode lock being on… Or you're very happy to have no animation on your lock screen then I would agree - no reason to re-jailbreak at all.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

bliken (06-23-2014), kristatos (06-23-2014), Marty McFly (06-23-2014), NeilJClements (06-24-2014)

Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Lol. No Cydia support yet either.

There is cydia support.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Jailbroken.

Yes the JB comes with a pirate app installed IF you don't uncheck the box. SO UNCHECK THE BOX!! Also, before you begin, you will need to go to general-settings-date&time. Turn the auto OFF and set the date and time to June 2, 2014 830am, it will fix this for you after the JB. ALSO, turn auto lock OFF, before you begin. There will be a spot that the tool will seem to stop in the middle, that's when you open the new "app" on your springboard and the rest happens. The thing is in Chinese, so here's a short video on how to install/run it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpIpxgSghaY

Here is a link to the official site
    http://pangu.io

Here is a link to the WINDOWS ONLY version in my Dropbox in case their site/server goes down... You never know if China is going to allow this much Foreign traffic in/out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ona3eqvjzq...Pangu_v1.0.exe

They say there is a Mac version coming soon, and I'll update this if/when that is released.

After you install it, yo will want to add this repo:
    http://cydia.angelxwind.net
    And install:
    "COMPLETE PPC REMOVER"
    This will remove ALL traces of that Chinese app (just in case)

Ok. The short story:

1) Afc2add does not yet work - so no funbox (THIS IS A BIG DECIDING FACTOR FOR MOST PEOPLE)

2) plsts are semi-broken, for things like icon labels.

3) springtomize does not hide labels or status bar items, either, but "cloaky" does the status bar and "transparency" does the labels

4) newsstand - both S3 and "nonewsisgoodnews" fail to hide this one. The lib must have changed in iOS 7.1.1

5) EVERYTHING in Cydia says this is not compatible. So if it's something you have ALREADY purchased, you may redownload it... However don't expect to purchase any new themes for a while until Saurik gets 7.1.1 in our developer options in Cydia connect

6) maps icon name changes in iOS 7.1.1 to Icon-120.png so you'll need to duplicate the old one and rename it.

7) I have not yet tried "widget weather" tweak., as I personally do not use it, but if someone would like to report on its functionality, feel free.

WHAT IS WORKING - tested by me on iPhone 5S:
    1) WInterboard -for the most part with the exception of a few broken plists
    2) Bytafont
    3) Transparency
    4) Cloaky
    5) slide2kill
    6) customLS
    7) groovyLock
    8) SBHTML
    9) iCleaner/iCleaner Pro
    10) iFile
    11) InfiniteTweet2

And apparently, here is a list of things that ARE working
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...-jailbreak.htm

My suggestions:
    If you are on a WORKING 7.0.x JB, stay where you are at.

If you are stock, on 7.1.x and understand that there is ALOT of work that needs to be done, and aren't going to ***** when some of your tweaks aren't working, then this is a viable option. I've seen no noticeable battery usage increase, and I have had one "safe mode crash" so far. I believe it was related to Springtomize, as I haven't had one since I removed it thoroughly.

I will continue to update this as I run into things that work/do not work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (06-23-2014), bliken (06-23-2014), kristatos (06-23-2014), Marty McFly (06-23-2014), menard_00 (06-23-2014), Simon (06-23-2014), thazsar (06-23-2014)

Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast