Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Sorry about that. Try now....
    Mine doesn't look like yours, Marty.. The clock face is stretched and this is 50%.. Yours is round and so much smaller..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (06-15-2014)

Did you try a respring or replacing it. I've had that happen to me before.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (06-15-2014)

Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    Tried that. And repinning the iWidget several times. Same thing..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (06-15-2014)

I figured, but just checking.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (06-15-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Mine doesn't look like yours, Marty.. The clock face is stretched and this is 50%.. Yours is round and so much smaller..
    Link updated. Try downloading again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (06-15-2014)

Many, many thanks. Marty!!!

Where can I get the overlay that wraps around the perimeter of the pendulum? -- in the one You and Kai did together for the SBHTML tweak?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (06-15-2014)

Many, many thanks. Marty!!!

Where can I get the overlay that wraps around the perimeter of the pendulum? -- in the one You and Kai did together for the SBHTML tweak?
    You can just download the SBHTML one - it's in there. But here you go...

-weatherinfobg.png

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (06-16-2014)

So I've been waiting a few days to post this to see if it would go away but about 1 to 2 times a day or when dl'ing and app I lose ability to open (tap) on an app? Also my sbhtml widget acts like a regular widget ie: touch function of widget is active...wondering if this could be maybe z-index? Or what?

thanks in advance y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    So I've been waiting a few days to post this to see if it would go away but about 1 to 2 times a day or when dl'ing and app I lose ability to open (tap) on an app? Also my sbhtml widget acts like a regular widget ie: touch function of widget is active...wondering if this could be maybe z-index? Or what?

thanks in advance y'all!
    Touch functions work with your SBHTML themes???

Something similar: lock your layout in springtomize, and unlock it, it will be the same effect. Your shhtml will be active.
    I usually respring and everything is ok

That's usually what I do...just wondering why it's doing that

Marty....yes when this happens I lose touch function to tap open my apps however the widget u converted for will rotate to show the original tap to touch of iwidget when I tap it! Odd right?

That's usually what I do...just wondering why it's doing that

Marty....yes when this happens I lose touch function to tap open my apps however the widget u converted for will rotate to show the original tap to touch of iwidget when I tap it! Odd right?
    Not sure I completely understand what's happening. Do you happen to have 'Display Recorder' installed so you can post a video?

No it hasn't done it today if it happens I will video....but the widget u converted for me remember u asking me which side I wanted it to show...cuz on one side it has 4day forecast then when u touch it...it shows city & temp well when my sb loses it's ability to tap on any apps to open I can tap on that widget & it changes to the city & temp side

It's almost as if my apps r being hidden behind the layers of the widget...that's why I was curious if it was z-index

No it hasn't done it today if it happens I will video....but the widget u converted for me remember u asking me which side I wanted it to show...cuz on one side it has 4day forecast then when u touch it...it shows city & temp well when my sb loses it's ability to tap on any apps to open I can tap on that widget & it changes to the city & temp side

It's almost as if my apps r being hidden behind the layers of the widget...that's why I was curious if it was z-index
    Ah.. I think I experience this phenomenon too now that I hear you explain it more - where all my icons get covered with the SBHTML widget I have loaded. When this happens I cannot tap on any icons underneath. Maybe that's what you're talking about. But I'm not able to touch any touch area in the SBHTML widget to change anything in a touch layer (and there would only be a touch layer if it was leftover in converting from a lockscreen widget to a springboard widget).

Hmmm-- more thinking....... When I get this occurrence, like you've described, It does seem to be some kind of Layer issue (but not z-index) where the background layer and the foreground layer are getting reversed. And THAT could also explain why you seem to get touch functions back. Because touch functions are possible in the homescreen layer. If the background layer where the SB widget exists (in SBHTML) is getting reversed (via some bug in SBHTML) with your homescreen layer where your app icons exist that would explain everything; why you can't tap your icons and why you have touch function in the SB widget that should be sitting in the background layer and have no touch function.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,547 Times in 7,108 Posts

I'm not so sure springboard works in that way though. You are taking what we know about the LS and assuming the springboard works in the same way, which may be the case, just not sure myself.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (06-16-2014)

Edit

Ignore that phot was trying to load a video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4d0ok3wfha...%2005%20PM.mov

Sorry y'all this is the only way I have of recording video right now...hopefully y'all can see what I'm talking about & I will get right on to installing display recorder!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BootsBrown; 06-16-2014 at 02:10 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

kristatos (06-16-2014), NewdestinyX (06-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I'm not so sure springboard works in that way though. You are taking what we know about the LS and assuming the springboard works in the same way, which may be the case, just not sure myself.
    Yes, I was aware of it being LS implementation.. But it sure explains what Boots and I are experiencing.. Jake could enlighten us.

Edit

Ignore that phot was trying to load a video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4d0ok3wfha...%2005%20PM.mov

Sorry y'all this is the only way I have of recording video right now...hopefully y'all can see what I'm talking about & I will get right on to installing display recorder!
    YUP!! That's exactly what I experience too, Boots! Not being able to touch the icons and then the layer that's supposed to be in the background, behind the icons, in SBHTML is in front of the icons.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-16-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,547 Times in 7,108 Posts

Yes, I was aware of it being LS implementation.. But it sure explains what Boots and I are experiencing.. Jake could enlighten us.

YUP!! That's exactly what I experience too, Boots! Not being able to touch the icons and then the layer that's supposed to be in the background, behind the icons, in SBHTML is in front of the icons.
    Does make sense. Would love to know myself exactly the dynamic of SB as opposed to the LS.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (06-17-2014), NewdestinyX (06-16-2014)

Yeah just curious as to why it does it...I haven't found a pattern on anything particular I'm doing when it happens it just does randomly & of course I have to follow it up w a respring

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,372 Posts

Yeah just curious as to why it does it...I haven't found a pattern on anything particular I'm doing when it happens it just does randomly & of course I have to follow it up w a respring
    It usually happens when downloading or updating an app. It's been discussed numerous times but there's no solution...

Update: I just had this happen after downloading a Cydia theme. WTH?!?!
    Last edited by thazsar; 06-16-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast