+ Reply
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
It's not Springtomize... I don't use Spring and it happens to me, as well. I disabled different tweax to see what caused that to happen to my device. I tracked
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

Default SBHTML: SpringBoard HTML Wallpaper Platform
    It's not Springtomize... I don't use Spring and it happens to me, as well.

I disabled different tweax to see what caused that to happen to my device. I tracked it down to Five-Column Springboard which is made by the same guy as Iconoclasm.

I 'assume' HSD uses the same methods to achieve similar results as Icono. I have a feeling that is the conflict w/ SBHTML

Thanks
    Thanked 8,496 Times in 4,304 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    It's not Springtomize... I don't use Spring and it happens to me, as well.

I disabled different tweax to see what caused that to happen to my device. I tracked it down to Five-Column Springboard which is made by the same guy as Iconoclasm.

I 'assume' HSD uses the same methods to achieve similar results as Icono. I have a feeling that is the conflict w/ SBHTML
    Sorry to be the "curve" buster again.. But I have Springtomize 3, HSD and SBHTML and don't have the "icon disappearance after new app install" behavior at all.. .

I hate when we can't find a common denominator.

Though I'm also trying to get to the bottom of my own random crashing when I'm running high animation and panoramic timed walls in SBHTML. Whenever I run a simple single-wallpaper-based background with animations on top I have no crashing of any kind. When I try to run Dacal's 2.6 animations-only with Ian'spanoramic time walls on I seem to get bunch of random crashing; at least once an hour.

There's still a part of me that wonders if something in Dacal's new animations ( several from Apple's weather.app) that is just causing a low memory state on my (our) phones. So I imported Ian's panoramic timed walls into Kai's new SB beauty (that uses Ian's UniAW animations) posted recently in the other thread. And see if that makes the phone crash. There's also a part of me that wonders if reduce motion on or off is in this equation. Still doing a bunch of testing will report back.

But this is the type of crashing in the early days after the jailbreak with the lockscreen's, running high animation, crashing because of the WebView bug in 7.0.x. Lessen the animation and the crashing goes away. What a buggy damn jailbreak this has been, right? Oy..

But this beauty!! Think I'm in love with my phone…
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-12-2014 at 10:46 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 6,884 Posts

I have HSD too and have never had this happen to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 779 Posts

Interesting; The mystery continues...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Sorry to be the "curve" buster again.. But I have Springtomize 3, HSD and SBHTML and don't have the "icon disappearance after new app install" behavior at all.. .

I hate when we can't find a common denominator.

Though I'm also trying to get to the bottom of my own random crashing when I'm running high animation and panoramic timed walls in SBHTML. Whenever I run a simple single-wallpaper-based background with animations on top I have no crashing of any kind. When I try to run Dacal's 2.6 animations-only with Ian'spanoramic time walls on I seem to get bunch of random crashing; at least once an hour.

There's still a part of me that wonders if something in Dacal's new animations ( several from Apple's weather.app) that is just causing a low memory state on my (our) phones. So I imported Ian's panoramic timed walls into Kai's new SB beauty (that uses Ian's UniAW animations) posted recently in the other thread. And see if that makes the phone crash. There's also a part of me that wonders if reduce motion on or off is in this equation. Still doing a bunch of testing will report back.

But this is the type of crashing in the early days after the jailbreak with the lockscreen's, running high animation, crashing because of the WebView bug in 7.0.x. Lessen the animation and the crashing goes away. What a buggy damn jailbreak this has been, right? Oy..

But this beauty!! Think I'm in love with my phone…
    Which tweak is that? I love it! Please share. Thanks!

Thanks

Just a few posts to a couple pages back in the Share Your Lockscreen/Springboard Widgets thread.. UniAW-Kai/MartyClockSB

Thanks

My setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

It happens to me too when I update apps from the AppStore...but I don't have HSD...and it only happens when I update manually with the AppStore open...not when the apps update in the background...

I think it may be Iconoclasm and/or gridlock...which from the posts I've seen may cause different issues...

Guess will have to go new school and get into HSD, which I've heard is a good tweak...the thing is lately I've just been going into plists and modifying them and saving with different name to make a new layout...not really using gridlock lately..???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    It happens to me too when I update apps from the AppStore...but I don't have HSD...and it only happens when I update manually with the AppStore open...not when the apps update in the background...

I think it may be Iconoclasm and/or gridlock...which from the posts I've seen may cause different issues...

Guess will have to go new school and get into HSD, which I've heard is a good tweak...the thing is lately I've just been going into plists and modifying them and saving with different name to make a new layout...not really using gridlock lately..???
    No Iconoclasm i use And Same prob 😳 but i respring so often When i change Style.css on a Widget so 1 respring more is not the Probmem for Me 😂😂😂

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Here's a quick pic with Animated weather running, I'll post some later when I get home

What icons are you using

Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 Times in 1,712 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leepat0302 View Post
    What icons are you using

My buddy's it's called Virtual theme by Jedi81, more info check my website on Beta repo page

RKO1195.com
    Last edited by RKO1195; 06-14-2014 at 01:44 PM.
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-14-2014), kristatos (06-14-2014)

Thanks

Marty,
    What are the chances of getting yours and Kai's pendulum clock as a scaleable iWidget?!?!

You feel me?!?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 Times in 1,020 Posts

Marty,
    What are the chances of getting yours and Kai's pendulum clock as a scaleable iWidget?!?!

You feel me?!?
    Very good chance Just the clock or that whole widget??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Very good chance Just the clock or that whole widget??
    Just the clock is all I need.. From 50% to 100% in 10% increments in the options, please..

Maybe the iWidget could have the option of displaying the weather/city underneath.. Or suppressing that.. The widget's scaling should be Durben-style where the smaller the % you choose the more "left" the clock lays on the CSS "body".. So the little mover 'x' on the iWidget is very close to the leftmost image of the clock as oppose to the clock just shrinking in % on a center justify .. But that's all stuff you probably would do naturally bro.. ..

The background weather walls aren't really needed - since we have SBHTML now.. Though there's always likely some person out there that wants to run an entire SB widget as iWidget. Ian always thought it was important to have an iWidget version of UniAW in addition to the SB version.

But mainly I want the clock only.. Transparent between all perimeters of the clock's images..

At your leisure my friend..

Grant

Thanks

Just the clock is all I need.. From 50% to 100% in 10% increments in the options, please..

Maybe the iWidget could have the option of displaying the weather/city underneath.. Or suppressing that.. The widget's scaling should be Durben-style where the smaller the % you choose the more "left" the clock lays on the CSS "body".. So the little mover 'x' on the iWidget is very close to the leftmost image of the clock as oppose to the clock just shrinking in % on a center justify .. But that's all stuff you probably would do naturally bro.. ..

The background weather walls aren't really needed - since we have SBHTML now.. Though there's always likely some person out there that wants to run an entire SB widget as iWidget. Ian always thought it was important to have an iWidget version of UniAW in addition to the SB version.

But mainly I want the clock only.. Transparent between all perimeters of the clock's images..

At your leisure my friend..

Grant

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (06-15-2014), RKO1195 (06-14-2014), TeddyDiesel (06-14-2014)

Thanks

From the screenshot - perfect.. The video tells me "private " and won't play for me, though.. But thank you!!!!

Thanks

Default Pendulum Clock Scalable iWidget
    From the screenshot - perfect.. The video tells me "private " and won't play for me, though.. But thank you!!!!
    Sorry about that. Try now....

Download Link: Pendulum Clock iWidget

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just a few posts to a couple pages back in the Share Your Lockscreen/Springboard Widgets thread.. UniAW-Kai/MartyClockSB
    I haven't been able to find it. Can you please share it?