Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pattern Unlock Help

Default Pattern Unlock Help
    First post here, I'm trying to remove the text "Enter Pattern" from the lock screen on the Pattern Unlock tweak. I've already searched for it in the core services directory but can only find the original "Enter Passcode" text in there. I can't for the life of me find the text strings for Pattern Unlock's tweak. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by akamai0808; 05-13-2014 at 10:07 PM.

I mean, you could always try one of those springtomize tweaks, you could edit the strings from the settings

-Malcolm

I've tried that. Pattern Unlock has its strings hidden somewhere and it's been impossible to find.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 Times in 1,371 Posts

Default Pattern Unlock Help
    Did u look in:
    /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/whatever Pattern Unlock's .plist is.

Delete that .plist and see if it worx

I searched PatternUnlock's plist's.. unless it's invisible I did not find the strings in there so I don't think deleting them would make a difference. I'll attach images on what I want to remove to be fully clear. It just looks so tacky with having Typophone as my lockscreen. I'd like to fully remove the red image behind "Wrong Pattern." I know that's somewhere completely different, and is a jpg if I'm correct. I'd like way more people to chime in on this if possible. Thanks guys.

-photo-1.png -photo-2.png
    Last edited by akamai0808; 10-04-2014 at 02:29 PM.