Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 971

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

  1. #561
    7.1.2

    1.2.1

    Lots of safe mode with Dacal's circle weather


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #562
    My iPhone is a Part of Me oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked 821 Times in 358 Posts

    I knew I shouldn't have updated, my gut was telling me not to. I'm running MJ's panoslideshow with lockinfo on top and it was perfect before the update now when I swipe either to unlock or go to the other 2 pages in lockinfo the slideshow slides away to reveal my wallpaper. See pics



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #563
    When reporting to Jake let's please remember to put our phone type as well 5, 5S, etc..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. #564
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have updated, my gut was telling me not to. I'm running MJ's panoslideshow with lockinfo on top and it was perfect before the update now when I swipe either to unlock or go to the other 2 pages in lockinfo the slideshow slides away to reveal my wallpaper. See pics

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I'll add logic to send it back, sorry it was the only way I could get touch functionality in.

    Yeah please add devices on here so I can get an idea of RAM. I had a crash on my 5S complaining of exceeding 50% memory allocation to 57% - which would suggest an astronomical 600 MB usage by SpringBoard. I can see why crashing is occurring frequently on less powerful devices

  5. #565
    My iPhone is a Part of Me oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked 821 Times in 358 Posts

    7.1.2 5s


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #566
    I'm on 7.1.2 on i5 and running circle weather with no issue at all


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    I'm on 7.1.2 on i5 and running circle weather with no issue at all
    Passcode lock off, RKO - right?

    Also, everyone please let us know passcode lock ON or off. There are important variables here for Jake to know..

    For NewDestinyX:
    Phone Type: 5S
    Firmware: 7.0.6
    GroovyLock rev: 1.2.1
    Lockscreen Widget tested: June's Simple
    Crashing Passcode ON: Immediate upon unlock fingerprint or numeric entry
    Crashing Passcode OFF: Immediate upon unlock fingerprint or numeric entry
    Other weird behavior: none

    --BUT--
    GroovyLock rev: 1.2.0
    Lockscreen Widget tested: June's Simple & Circle Weather
    Crashing Passcode ON: Lots of random crashing more with Circle Weather
    Crashing Passcode OFF: No crashing of any kind
    Other weird behavior: none

    --in my tests -- the level of WebKit animation and AJAX/JSON calling isn't making it more or less crashey. Good theory. But my tests aren't proving that out. June's Simple has no AJAX and no WEBKIT and yet still crashes with passcode Lock on. The big issue here is when Passcode Lock is added or not - at least on 7.0.6/5S.

    Seems like those with 7.1.1 are the most protected - even more than 7.1.2 and those on iPhone 5 seem to have less issue than 5S.. 64bit stuff?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-19-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. #568
    Yeah passcode off don't use it but will try it


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. #569
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Passcode lock off, RKO - right?

    Also, everyone please let us know passcode lock ON or off. There are important variables here for Jake to know..

    For NewDestinyX:
    Phone Type: 5S
    Firmware: 7.0.6
    GroovyLock rev: 1.2.1
    Lockscreen Widget tested: June's Simple
    Crashing Passcode ON: Immediate upon unlock fingerprint or numeric entry
    Crashing Passcode OFF: Immediate upon unlock fingerprint or numeric entry
    Other weird behavior: none

    --BUT--
    GroovyLock rev: 1.2.0
    Lockscreen Widget tested: June's Simple & Circle Weather
    Crashing Passcode ON: Lots of random crashing more with Circle Weather
    Crashing Passcode OFF: No crashing of any kind
    Other weird behavior: none

    --in my tests -- the level of WebKit animation and AJAX/JSON calling isn't making it more or less crashey. Good theory. But my tests aren't proving that out. June's Simple has no AJAX and no WEBKIT and yet still crashes with passcode Lock on. The big issue here is when Passcode Lock is added or not - at least on 7.0.6/5S.

    Seems like those with 7.1.1 are the most protected - even more than 7.1.2 and those on iPhone 5 seem to have less issue than 5S.. 64bit stuff?
    Do you have Cycript installed? Trying to consider other factors here as mine is very stable even with SBHTML running on SpringBoard too with SimpleGeometryWallpapers

  10. #570
    Default GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Do you have Cycript installed? Trying to consider other factors here as mine is very stable even with SBHTML running on SpringBoard too with SimpleGeometryWallpapers
    I have Cyget's installed which automatically installs Cycript… Right? June was also having the immediate safemode crashing and he certainly has Cycript installed as well. Right?

    What other tweaks do you have installed, Jake?

    Edited: confirmed cycript installed--

    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-19-2014 at 11:42 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. #571
    NEW INFO:
    Jake I also just ran 1.2.1 on my 5S (7.0.6) passcode lock OFF - and still experienced immediate crashes with June's Simple LS with ONLY THESE Mobile Substrates loaded:
    AppList
    CydgetLoader(Cycript)
    ExchangePolicyCleaner
    GroovyLock
    iCleanerLib
    IconSupport
    libhide
    MobileSafety
    WidgetWeather
    Winterboard - the Desire theme was running

    I hope that helps in terms of narrowing down some more.. I'll do one more check with everything off but Mobile Safety, Cycript and GroovyLock.. and report back.

    REPORT BACK:
    1.2.1 Still crashing upon unlock - WITH PASSCODE OFF - when only MobileSafety, Cycript and GL running. 1.2.0 runs perfectly with ApplePasscodeLock (APL) off. Normal random nuisance crashing when APL is On.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-19-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. #572
    Groovylock 1.2.1 did not work together with IntelliscreenX. Is there a way to fix or could somewone share the older version?

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte99 View Post
    Groovylock 1.2.1 did not work together with IntelliscreenX. Is there a way to fix or could somewone share the older version?
    Here is the non touch version in the meantime v1.0.2

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94671858/com...groovylock.deb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-19-2014), cerber24 (07-22-2014), King_O_Hill (07-19-2014), kristatos (07-21-2014), Monte99 (07-19-2014), NewdestinyX (07-20-2014), oldskoolsk8r (07-19-2014), tito12 (07-21-2014)

  15. #574
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Here is the non touch version in the meantime v1.0.2

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94671858/com...groovylock.deb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have added an option to use GL in background of LS as before however I'm currently ill with flu so I'm not really in a state to do any work at the moment - I also haven't managed to hide the default clock permanently as I realise there's preference for one tweak to do the full job

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (07-19-2014), jawonder (07-19-2014), King_O_Hill (07-19-2014), kristatos (07-21-2014), lostinthemes (07-21-2014), MamaJaay (07-19-2014), Monte99 (07-19-2014), NewdestinyX (07-20-2014), tito12 (07-21-2014)

  17. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    I have added an option to use GL in background of LS as before however I'm currently ill with flu so I'm not really in a state to do any work at the moment - I also haven't managed to hide the default clock permanently as I realise there's preference for one tweak to do the full job
    No worries, Jake. I just thought people might like the old version in the meantime. I hope you feel better very soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-19-2014), Monte99 (07-19-2014), tito12 (07-21-2014)

  19. #576
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    No worries, Jake. I just thought people might like the old version in the meantime. I hope you feel better very soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I feel miles better, was full-on nauseas yesterday. GroovyLock 1.2.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/62fn0fve5a...Lock-1.2.2.deb

    Added an option to hide HUD and date but date flickers on screen light and I can't work out how to stop that. Should be more stable, seems SB crashes without memory warning but I also added some preliminary features.

    Navigating to groovylock:getRAM will show a message with RAM usage, should be able to work in groovylock:launch:com.apple.Mail or whatever some point soon.

    Also you can send to background as before the updates but touch will be lost

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    2y2d (07-21-2014), King_O_Hill (07-20-2014), Krima (07-20-2014), kristatos (07-21-2014), Monte99 (07-20-2014), NewdestinyX (07-20-2014), RKO1195 (07-21-2014)

  21. #577
    Had to remove this latest update it kept sending me into safemode I now I don't have groovy lock and I'm good now.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  22. #578
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,161 Times in 473 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Had to remove this latest update it kept sending me into safemode I now I don't have groovy lock and I'm good now.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Hey dude can you give me more details? Which LS and when? Is it straight to safe mode?

  23. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Hey dude can you give me more details? Which LS and when? Is it straight to safe mode?
    I had circle weather LS by dacal. Then straight to safe mode.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  24. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    I had circle weather LS by dacal. Then straight to safe mode.
    Tone. Are you still on 7.0.4-7.0.6?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (07-20-2014)

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •