Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 959

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

  1. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by harleysat View Post
    I try to restore my iPhone and set it up as a new iPhone, but no luck. still crashing.
    I delete the cache dir and reboot the iphone in order to make it work.

  2. #482
    @NewD. You don't need 20 sec lock screen if you have LockHTML. One less tweak to have installed.

  3. #483
    @NewdestinyX Thanks for your explanation. I have doing exactly what you write, but still no luck.
    If i use a theme with (weather) animation it still crash. When i use a theme without animation it works perfectly.

    @Madmanjoe can you explane what dir i must delete? system/library/caches?
    Thnx

  4. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    @NewD. You don't need 20 sec lock screen if you have LockHTML. One less tweak to have installed.
    Thanks, Krima. Im aware of that.. But at one time I was trying to run LockHTML3-free..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks, Krima. Im aware of that.. But at one time I was trying to run LockHTML3-free..

    ???

  6. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Thanks, Krima. Im aware of that.. But at one time I was trying to run LockHTML3-free..
    ???
    "LockHTML3-free" = Without using LockHTML3
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-16-2014 at 08:15 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), lostinthemes (02-17-2014)

  8. #487
    groovylock run just like a dream, without passcode on, when it is on it crashes and goes in safte mode all the time.

    It wood be great if a devoleper made a fix so that the passcode works with groovylock, i am on 5S and like the fingerprint lockon

  9. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    "LockHTML3-free" = Without using LockHTML3

    Oh, perfect, I misunderstood...

  10. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    groovylock run just like a dream, without passcode on, when it is on it crashes and goes in safte mode all the time.

    It wood be great if a devoleper made a fix so that the passcode works with groovylock, i am on 5S and like the fingerprint lockon
    I have no crashing of any kind with GroovyLock and passcode on - on 5S. So it's not any problem with GroovyLock. You have a tweak conflict or it's time to restore to get rid of corrupt files. I had the same crashing you had - with AND without passcode lock on - until I restored.

    No crashing anymore with GroovyLock. None.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  11. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by harleysat View Post
    @NewdestinyX Thanks for your explanation. I have doing exactly what you write, but still no luck.
    If i use a theme with (weather) animation it still crash. When i use a theme without animation it works perfectly.
    Did you test with all MobileSubstrates turned off except GroovyLock and WinterBoard and Libhide?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    harleysat (02-18-2014)

  13. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I have no crashing of any kind with GroovyLock and passcode on - on 5S. So it's not any problem with GroovyLock. You have a tweak conflict or it's time to restore to get rid of corrupt files. I had the same crashing you had - with AND without passcode lock on - until I restored.

    No crashing anymore with GroovyLock. None.
    did a restore a week ago maybe i wil try to uninstall all the tweeks i have and se how it works installing them one by one

  14. #492
    I'm on iphone 5 and have just tried groovylock again with an animated lock screen this time I turned OFF passlock ...... No crashes for 12 hours since I did this.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to davehh For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (02-18-2014)

  16. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by davehh View Post
    I'm on iphone 5 and have just tried groovylock again with an animated lock screen this time I turned OFF passlock ...... No crashes for 12 hours since I did this.
    yeah seems to be working much more better, since I de-activated passcode too, no crash yet

    edit: still no crash after another 24hours...

    so we found the solution: to de-activate the passcode
    Last edited by deepblue2000; 02-19-2014 at 05:02 AM.

  17. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Did you test with all MobileSubstrates turned off except GroovyLock and WinterBoard and Libhide?
    Yes I did. I will try to set the passlock off, maybe that will work.
    Thanks for you're answer.

  18. #495
    Still no crashes with passlock off. Maybe it has something to do with the fingerprint activation.

  19. #496
    Edited--- I just did some new testing.. And I too, with passcode lock on - and high animation LS running in GroovyLock will crash after about 10 min. With low animation on LS no crash - even with passcode lock on.

    Passcode lock off and I get no crashing at all with any level of animation running in GroovyLock.

    So it's that darn WebView bug in 7.0.4 that's giving us headache.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-18-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Edited--- I just did some new testing.. And I too, with passcode lock on - and high animation LS running in GroovyLock will crash after about 10 min. With low animation on LS no crash - even with passcode lock on.

    Passcode lock off and I get no crashing at all with any level of animation running in GroovyLock.

    So it's that darn WebView bug in 7.0.4 that's giving us headache.
    The great news is that we find the bug. Now hope that groovyCarrot can fix this

  21. #498
    i also had a lot of crashes, updated today from 7.04 to 7.05 before crashes with passcode on and off, after update still some crashes with passcode on, wil try over the next days to see if passcode off helps.
    the bug is in IOS7 ? i doent think it has anything to do with any tweeks.
    apple will fix it in 7.1 but jailbreak looking not so good for 7.1.
    so i hope someone can make a fix that works without a update from apple

  22. #499
    There is a bug with something called WebView in iOS7.0.4 and 7.0.5 - that affects whether or not the phone can handle high animation on the Lockscreen. So this has been true for a long time. We had a lot of random crashing with Lockscreens after the jailbreak that had to do with leftover bad files from early tweaks that weren't updated well. So that was causing crashing ALL THE TIME with Lockscreens with high animation and even with Passcode Lock OFF. A simple Restore cleared that up for those who did. But the WebView bug still exists. And the final 'trigger' for it make our phones crash (if we don't have other bad files or tweak conflicts) is when passcode lock is on. This triggers the crash with high animation lockscreens for most people in GroovyLock and LockHTML. LockHTML has solved many issues and I can put my passcodeLock on now with a high animation LS in LockHTML3 and no crashes. But GroovyLock hasn't been updated for a long time and is still 'very touchy' with passcode lock on.

    The only one that has no issues from Passcode is Cydgets.

    So hopefully Jake will update GroovyLock eventually to get it more stable. In the mean time you can run all GroovyLock Lockscreens in LockHTML3. Though LockHTML3 isn't free.

    But 7.0.5 doesn't clean up the WebView bug. Sadly - 7.1 does. And we don't have a jailbreak for 7.1 and likely won't get one.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Destan (02-19-2014), harleysat (02-19-2014)

  24. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    There is a bug with something called WebView in iOS7.0.4 and 7.0.5 - that affects whether or not the phone can handle high animation on the Lockscreen. So this has been true for a long time. We had a lot of random crashing with Lockscreens after the jailbreak that had to do with leftover bad files from early tweaks that weren't updated well. So that was causing crashing ALL THE TIME with Lockscreens with high animation and even with Passcode Lock OFF. A simple Restore cleared that up for those who did. But the WebView bug still exists. And the final 'trigger' for it make our phones crash (if we don't have other bad files or tweak conflicts) is when passcode lock is on. This triggers the crash with high animation lockscreens for most people in GroovyLock and LockHTML. LockHTML has solved many issues and I can put my passcodeLock on now with a high animation LS in LockHTML3 and no crashes. But GroovyLock hasn't been updated for a long time and is still 'very touchy' with passcode lock on.

    The only one that has no issues from Passcode is Cydgets.

    So hopefully Jake will update GroovyLock eventually to get it more stable. In the mean time you can run all GroovyLock Lockscreens in LockHTML3. Though LockHTML3 isn't free.

    But 7.0.5 doesn't clean up the WebView bug. Sadly - 7.1 does. And we don't have a jailbreak for 7.1 and likely won't get one.
    did i restore and set up as new yesterday, still crashes on 5s 7.05 when i have weather animatede iwidgets on springbord, when i have iwidgets with out animation it runs super, passcode on alle the way in this test, and my lockscreen is miWeather made by June.
    so now 12 h + without a singel crash

Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •