+ Reply
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Crashes with what? GroovyLock? And what LS specifically? And do you run with passcode lock on? When i activate Groovylock with any animated weather LS theme,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Crashes with what? GroovyLock? And what LS specifically? And do you run with passcode lock on?
    When i activate Groovylock with any animated weather LS theme, my springboard wil crash. I run it with passcode/fingerprint on.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 4,312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harleysat View Post
    When i activate Groovylock with any animated weather LS theme, my springboard wil crash. I run it with passcode/fingerprint on.
    When was last time you did a full restore? I had crashing with anything in GroovyLock until I restored. Then no more crashing in GL with or without passcode lock on.

Remember that whenever you restore that you NEVER do a "Restore from Backup" in iTunes… Or any possible corrupt files that can cause crashing will be put back on your phone even after a restore. Even jailbreak tweak preference files can get saved with an iTunes backup.. Always "Set up as New Phone". I know it's a pain to reload everything from scratch. But it's the only way to get you out of crashing purgatory if you're stuck there with these lock screen players.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-10-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

harleysat (02-11-2014), metaserph (02-10-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I make a restore 3 days ago. After that I make a restore from backup, so that is the problem. It's to much work for me, to restore it as a new iPhone. Thanks for your help

Thanks

I make a restore 3 days ago. After that I make a restore from backup, so that is the problem. It's to much work for me, to restore it as a new iPhone. Thanks for your help
    Yes. I understand. Just realize that the crashing won't go away without you setting up as a new phone. Wish I had better news.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-11-2014 at 01:53 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Destan (02-11-2014), harleysat (02-12-2014)

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/302r1mk1vr8c928/IMG_0019.PNG

Does anybody know the path for these ugly panels...Remind me, Message and Slide to answer at ios7?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Groovylock always goes safe mode
    HI people have a huge problem and seeking a solution for ages've groovylock with a htc kive weather gehollt but unfortunately it Crast after some time and goes into save mode've all possible tweek slapped because I thought it where lies still no solution had an iphone 5s what's funny on my ipad mini 2 leuft everything without problem?

instaled tweaks
    Activator alkaline apphide barrel BytaFont 2 ccSettings classicDock customLS five icon dock gridlock 2 Grovvylock iWidgets SwipeSelection per vwallpaper 2 winterboard zeppelin NoNewsLsGoodNews

now have time left to tweak all slapped on it I still have the same what are ipad on top of the
    Alkaline Barrel Bytafont2 CCsetings ClassicDock Gridlock GrovvyLock iWidget vwallopaper winterboad did not change me as an alternative the theme GroovyLock Parallax Lockscren loaded crashes every now and when you wobble with the mobile on the moving image, it takes just 15 seconds and times it goes into save mode ipad Try on the same theme leuft 1A really do not understand it at what it could be thought only times to push messages. Winterboad I have everything turned off, no change
    But if I live with my htc weather from doing it leuft may also like to make a video purely if the would help a

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeQuacKK View Post
    if you guys like this theme than someone send me a pm on how to set everything up to upload it to repo and I'll upload it.

please share it , tks bro

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes. I understand. Just realize that the crashing won't go away without you setting up as a new phone. Wish I had better news.
    I try to restore my iPhone and set it up as a new iPhone, but no luck. still crashing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here too, many Crashes to Safe Mode with groovylock and the 77-groovylock theme. With less animation with good weather Not so often crashes. When rain, it crashes every few minutes.

I5s / 7.0.4

Thanks

I try to restore my iPhone and set it up as a new iPhone, but no luck. still crashing.
    Then you have some other tweak conflicting with Groovylock. After a restore I have Zero Crashes with GroovyLock with the set of tweaks listed in my signature. That proves that GroovyLock isn't the cause of the crashes.

Here's the way to test what the TRUE tweak conflict is:

1)Add this repo to Cydia - exile90software.com/cydia/
    2)Install iCleaner Pro
    3)Open iCleaner - and perform a clean first - Respring when it asks you to.
    4)Open iCleaner again - click on the Plus sign at bottom (+)
    5)Clik on Mobile Substrate Add-Ons
    6)Turn off every switch in that window except Mobile Safety, AppList(if you have that), IconSupport (if you have that), Libhide (if you have that), RocketBootstrap (if you have that) and GroovyLock and Winterboard
    7)Hit APPLY and respring when it asks you.

NOW -- Test your favorite Lockscreen running for an hour or so.. I know your screen won't look the same and some of your tweaks won't be working. But PRETEND you're a stock phone for a while.. LOL!!!!

I think you'll discover GroovyLock does NOT crash in that hour.

Then the hard part comes..

Start turning back on each switch you turned off ONE BY ONE (biteSMS has 4 mobile substrates you'd need to turn ALL back on at the same time for a test) and see when the crashing returns. When it does - then the last switch you turned on is the Tweak that's conflicting with GroovyLock. Make note of it - and report back here.

It's very tedious work tracking down a conflict tweak. Look at the tweak list in my signature and you can leave those switches on in MobileSubstrates as I know they are NOT the crashing problem..
    These switches on - all are fine (this should speed up your test a bit too - you can leave ALL these on - now that I think about it).
    20Secondlockscreen
    Alkaline
    AppList
    CCSettings
    ClassicDock
    CydgetLoader
    ExchangePolicyCleaner
    FolderEnhancer
    GroovyLock
    HomescreenDesigner
    IconOmatic (must also have RocketBootstrap switch on for this to work again)
    IconSupport (this goes with HomeScreenDesginer, Iconoclasm)
    iWidgets
    JellyLock7
    libhide
    lockHTML
    MobileSafety
    RocketBootStrap (iconOmatic needs this one)
    Showcase
    Springtomize3
    SpringtomizeUbiquitous (goes with Springtomize3)
    Weather (this one's from WidgetWeather)
    Winterboard
    ------------------You may not have ALL of those - but they all are NOT the issue with GroovyLock on a 5S.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-15-2014 at 10:02 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

harleysat (02-16-2014), tito12 (02-15-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I delete the cache dir and reboot the iphone in order to make it work.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,232 Times in 2,300 Posts

@NewD. You don't need 20 sec lock screen if you have LockHTML. One less tweak to have installed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@NewdestinyX Thanks for your explanation. I have doing exactly what you write, but still no luck.
    If i use a theme with (weather) animation it still crash. When i use a theme without animation it works perfectly.

@Madmanjoe can you explane what dir i must delete? system/library/caches?
    Thnx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    @NewD. You don't need 20 sec lock screen if you have LockHTML. One less tweak to have installed.
    Thanks, Krima. Im aware of that.. But at one time I was trying to run LockHTML3-free..

Thanks

Thanks, Krima. Im aware of that.. But at one time I was trying to run LockHTML3-free..

???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    ???
    "LockHTML3-free" = Without using LockHTML3
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-16-2014 at 07:15 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (02-20-2014), lostinthemes (02-17-2014)

sju
    Thanks

groovylock run just like a dream, without passcode on, when it is on it crashes and goes in safte mode all the time.

It wood be great if a devoleper made a fix so that the passcode works with groovylock, i am on 5S and like the fingerprint lockon

Thanks

"LockHTML3-free" = Without using LockHTML3

Oh, perfect, I misunderstood...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    groovylock run just like a dream, without passcode on, when it is on it crashes and goes in safte mode all the time.

It wood be great if a devoleper made a fix so that the passcode works with groovylock, i am on 5S and like the fingerprint lockon
    I have no crashing of any kind with GroovyLock and passcode on - on 5S. So it's not any problem with GroovyLock. You have a tweak conflict or it's time to restore to get rid of corrupt files. I had the same crashing you had - with AND without passcode lock on - until I restored.

No crashing anymore with GroovyLock. None.

Thanks

@NewdestinyX Thanks for your explanation. I have doing exactly what you write, but still no luck.
    If i use a theme with (weather) animation it still crash. When i use a theme without animation it works perfectly.
    Did you test with all MobileSubstrates turned off except GroovyLock and WinterBoard and Libhide?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

harleysat (02-18-2014)