Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    Hello PLEASE , I have GLook and 77 LS iff my weather is updating (30 minits) my phone is allways go to the OFF.( go to the MUTE)
    What is the problem??????
    Do you mean that it turns off or resprings?

What phone and iOS version?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do you mean that it turns off or resprings?

What phone and iOS version?
    Respring my phone and the mute on . Iphone 5 ios 7.0.4
    Last edited by vectraopc; 02-03-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,534 Times in 7,104 Posts

Mute on? That's a very odd thing to happen. Not sure groovylock messes with anything that could cause that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-03-2014), vectraopc (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Mute on? That's a very odd thing to happen. Not sure groovylock messes with anything that could cause that.
    ok, what can I do?

Thanks

ok, what can I do?
    Not sure, without seeing what other tweaks you have installed hard to say what could be causing something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Not sure, without seeing what other tweaks you have installed hard to say what could be causing something like that.
    I Have Springtomize 3,CustomLS,CC Settings,CCquick,Bloard,Eclipse,IconOmatic,Groovyl ock,Widget weather,Zeppelin,Iwidget,

Default No more high animation creashing problems after restore
    I think this is pertinent to post here as well.
    --------------
    Hey gang.. Good news.. I believe everything is just fine with GroovyLock now too - after a full restore. It doesn't seem to matter which Lockscreen Player you use, LockHTML3, GroovyLock or Cydgets - the level of animation you run in your LS is no longer an issue if your phone is completely free of corrupt files - as is the case after a full DFU restore and re-jailbreak.

If you're still having lots of crashing depending on what's on your LockScreen - do a full DFU Restore.

Always back up your phone and clik on CHECK FOR UPDATE in iTunes to make sure it still says 7.0.4. If it does - restore away... And your crashing issue should be a thing of the past.

It's a good day in Jailbreak-land. Even though the WebView bug still exists in 7.0.4 which can cause problem with running animation on LockScreens - our MAIN problem we've been experiencing has most likely been from leftover corrupt files from the first WinterBoard before we got the update a few weeks ago. Cydia updated our WB then but didn't get rid of those corrupt files. Cydia doesn't get rid of old prefs files when it Upgrades or Removes a tweak.

So restore-away gang - if you're still having trouble and experience 'freedom again' - without crashing from animation on your Lockscreens!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

My 5S is crashing like crazy when GroovyLock is enabled

Quote Originally Posted by heisbrad View Post
    When is the last time you restored?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

Quote Originally Posted by heisbrad View Post
    If you're in America.. 7.0.4 is still being signed by Apple. Restore.. and your problems will be gone.

Thanks

I Have Springtomize 3,CustomLS,CC Settings,CCquick,Bloard,Eclipse,IconOmatic,Groovyl ock,Widget weather,Zeppelin,Iwidget,
    Dont know all of those but Springtomize might be able to cause something like that. Maybe try disabling it and see if it happens still.

My phone is only stable using GL running MJSmash in LS with animation off. And running Iwidget with heavy animation on SB.

I try anything else on LS with any animation. Gives me safemode resprings.

IP5S. Running 7.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    My phone is only stable using GL running MJSmash in LS with animation off. And running Iwidget with heavy animation on SB.

I try anything else on LS with any animation. Gives me safemode resprings.

IP5S. Running 7.0.4
    Time to Restore, Blik. No more animation crashing after you restore. I promise. You still have corrupted files on there. This time make sure you don't Restore From BackUp either. Just SetUp as new. I can run any LS with any level of animation in GroovyLock, LockHTML3 within no crashes of any kind. Make sure to check that 7.0.4 is still available in iTunes by clicking on Check for Update in iTunes while your phone's plugged into iTunes.. Make sure all your photos are backed up to iPhoto.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (02-03-2014)

sent you PM Grant

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Time to Restore, Blik. No more animation crashing after you restore. I promise. You still have corrupted files on there. This time make sure you don't Restore From BackUp either. Just SetUp as new. I can run any LS with any level of animation in GroovyLock, LockHTML3 within no crashes of any kind. Make sure to check that 7.0.4 is still available in iTunes by clicking on Check for Update in iTunes while your phone's plugged into iTunes.. Make sure all your photos are backed up to iPhoto.

Im using the 77 groovy lockscreen and i noticed that it doesnt matter what you have your refresh interval set at every time you unlock and then lock your device it refreshes the lockscreen is there any way to stop this so it only updates at the set interval

Hi there trying to get era uniaw ios7 lock screen to work on groovylock , I'm on i5 using it with the main winter board theme .... I get constant safe mode crashes probably every 5 minutes or so , it's a great theme (era) and to use the lock screen would finish it off perfectly , I have the tore in memory off etc. ...... Any ideas welcome or is it a case of waiting for an update to fix this ?? Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ukie21 View Post
    Im using the 77 groovy lockscreen and i noticed that it doesnt matter what you have your refresh interval set at every time you unlock and then lock your device it refreshes the lockscreen is there any way to stop this so it only updates at the set interval
    No... as far as I know...

Quote Originally Posted by davehh View Post
    Any ideas welcome or is it a case of waiting for an update to fix this ?? Many thanks.
    Yess

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

All these crashes are caused by a memory leak for JavaScript in the UIWebView - normally in apps it would just crash the app but because it's running on SpringBoard it causes safe mode crashes :/ Saurik's cydgets implementation is the best way to go about rendering web content on the lock screen, despite a lot of people not liking it, I need to sit down and find the best way to get webcore and javascriptcore working

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

cassio299 (02-07-2014), chevymusclecar (02-06-2014), harleysat (02-07-2014), iZangetsu (02-06-2014), j0k3r (02-06-2014), jawonder (02-08-2014), King_O_Hill (02-06-2014), kristatos (03-05-2014), lostinthemes (02-06-2014), marco29 (02-17-2014), metaserph (02-06-2014), mfisherbsu (02-26-2014), Simon (02-06-2014), The_Durben (02-06-2014)

Hope you can figure it out groovycarrot as it's a superb tweak in what it allows you to do !

Good luck Jake thank you for you efforts my man!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

cassio299 (02-07-2014), King_O_Hill (02-06-2014), Krima (02-06-2014), metaserph (02-06-2014), The_Durben (02-06-2014)

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast