Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)

Hey guys/gals,

the font keeps reverting from Walkway to Times or something. A lock and reopen usually fixes, but trying to prevent it from happening.

Any suggestions and is anyone else seeing the same? Thx all!

iPhone 5

2. The Following User Says Thank You to edwilk55 For This Useful Post:

canard111 (01-30-2014)

-photo.png
    can't get current temp or condition?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    It's in the package pal. In the Config.js you need to turn on WeatherIconBG (true)
    It's a partly cloudy night image.
    Is there a way to reverse the Hi/Low? I don't see anything in the config file and I looked in the .css file to swap them with each other but they seem to be in the same group. Not sure where I could change them.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by serky View Post
    Is there a way to reverse the Hi/Low? I don't see anything in the config file and I looked in the .css file to swap them with each other but they seem to be in the same group. Not sure where I could change them.

Thanks.
    should be main.js file. Has to do with top: px; and left: px; For instance if under "Hi Temp" it says top:20px; and under "Lo Temp" it says top:50px; you need to switch it to where under "Hi Temp" it says top:50px; and under "Lo Temp" it says top:20px;
    Last edited by joe97; 01-24-2014 at 02:56 PM.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

Quote Originally Posted by colinlaughton View Post
    Please help, where is this Config.js file, I do not have this in the GroovyLock folder...

Many thanks,

Colin
    Its in my lockscreen folder. If you have my lockscreen it's in there. If you don't it has nothing to do with GroovyLock
    Only an option in my lockscreen folder

Quote Originally Posted by firejoe129 View Post
    Durben, I have 1 problem, mine shows the high and low temp, but Not the present temp or condition. Little help please
    Delete or rename any Info.plist you have in an active Wonterboard theme

Quote Originally Posted by firejoe129 View Post
    -photo.png
    can't get current temp or condition?
    See what I said above about Info.plist in a Winterboard theme you're using.
    They conflict with GroovyLock. Delete or rename it

Thanks.
    Its in the main.js you'll need to switch high temp and low temp to opposite I have them
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-24-2014 at 02:52 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (01-24-2014), Simon (01-24-2014)

OMG Thank You so much!!!! it's perfect!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to firejoe129 For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (01-24-2014)

Its in the main.js you'll need to switch high temp and low temp to opposite I have them[/QUOTE]

I tried to swap this:
    document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = "L: " + obj.todaylow + "\u00B0" + " / " + "H: " + obj.todayhigh + "\u00B0";

to this:document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerH TML = "H: " + obj.todayhigh + "\u00B0" + " / " + "L: " + obj.todaylow + "\u00B0";

Obviously it did not work since I am still trying to get it to work. Any more hints?

Thank you

Its in the main.js you'll need to switch high temp and low temp to opposite I have them

Did you respring after?
    Oh wait, you have a space in HTML -> H TML
    Remove the space and respring

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

joe97 (01-24-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Did you respring after?
    I did.

I did.
    should read this: document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = "H: " + obj.todayhigh + "\u00B0" + " / " + "L: " + obj.todaylow + "\u00B0";
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

I did.
    Read my post again

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

joe97 (01-24-2014)

not sure what's up worked on mine first time- oh and groovy is working without crashing now for me- may have been icon support? Uninstalled and reinstalled that, groovylock itself, and one of Junes themes- who knows what it was hopefully I can go the rest of the day crash free

also toggled off "hold LS in memory" that could be it-
    Last edited by joe97; 01-24-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Just put my old Twin Sawblades theme from my iphone 4 into my 5s with GroovyLock and it works fine.
    Sweet!

-img_1888.png

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    should read this: document.getElementById("highlowtemp").innerHTML = "H: " + obj.todayhigh + "\u00B0" + " / " + "L: " + obj.todaylow + "\u00B0";
    Thanks guys. It worked.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serky For This Useful Post:

joe97 (01-24-2014), The_Durben (01-25-2014)

Default Parallax
    Kind of out of topic, but is anyone using Parallax LS and getting crashes left and right? The LS theme is amazing, but it crashes like every few minutes! I'd appreciate the help/feedback. Oh I'm on an i5.

Quote Originally Posted by anhtuanle84 View Post
    Kind of out of topic, but is anyone using Parallax LS and getting crashes left and right? The LS theme is amazing, but it crashes like every few minutes! I'd appreciate the help/feedback. Oh I'm on an i5.
    Very crashey. Not usable on a 5S running 7.0.4.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Ok, looks like I'm not the only one. I really hope the developer continues to improve his product because it's beautiful and has so much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by anhtuanle84 View Post
    Ok, looks like I'm not the only one. I really hope the developer continues to improve his product because it's beautiful and has so much potential.
    Sadly this has nothing to do with the developer of GroovyLock (GroovyCarrot)- nor the creator of the LockScreen (Simon). It's a bug in Apple's 7.0.4 firmware that isn't fixed until 7.1.. which has no jailbreak..

HTML Lockscreens with Parallax motion or animations just crash 7.0.4. This is why Saurik is taking so long to update WinterBoard to include HTML on LS and SB.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-24-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,534 Times in 7,104 Posts

Lol, I wouldn't say it is unusable. Sure if you sit there and wave it around non stop for a few minutes (which is fun I must say) you are gonna get a crash. Just normal use though and it doesn't crash very often on me, few times a day, and it's only a respring, I never get safe mode from it (on my 5s anyway). Runs like a champ on my i5 on 6.1, can wave that thing around all day and still be good. Maybe we'll have that kind of stability again one day. Until then I have updated the links in my post with them, both versions now have a lockbackground.html in them with no parallax effect, just the walls, weather and slideshow. Still sexy, without the crashes (I hope). Just rename the original to LockBackgroundparallax.html (or whatever you wish to name it) and rename the LockBackgroundnoparallax.html to the normal LockBackground.html.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Just a couple of free lockscreens I did up from a base uniaw, not much left of uniaw now but still credits to Ian and Dacal for such a nice base to work from. And of course MJ for her stunning Walls. Both have a bunch of wallpapers transitioning with a cool little fade I did up when messing with uniaw for Mac. And both also have a little Parallax action going on just for fun . Just basic weather for now since no touch yet, they are both GPS Mylocation based but of course easiest way to get that now is with Widget Weather. Both for GroovyLock (thx GC).
    They are going up on cydia too, just submitted them as a free package to get some Locks up to support GroovyLock. For now download below

Download

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

anhtuanle84 (01-24-2014), EricB78 (01-24-2014), Tav681 (01-24-2014), The_Durben (01-25-2014)

guyd not sure if the question already been asked but i have a problem with fonts.. i use miWeather with GroovyLock and sometimes the font on lockscreen keep changing.. could this be a conflict with Bytafont 2?
    ---------
    iPhone 5S lastest iOS

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast