+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with media controls in Control Center + Dynamic Wallpaper Problem

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Good day everyone...i really need some help here.i have an ip5s with ios704.managed to jb and install some tweaks then suddenly yesterday i noticed 2 problems with my phone 1.when
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Problem with media controls in Control Center + Dynamic Wallpaper Problem
    Good day everyone...i really need some help here.i have an ip5s with ios704.managed to jb and install some tweaks then suddenly yesterday i noticed 2 problems with my phone

1.when i try to use my media control(music player) in my control center then the unit auto reboots into safe mode.

2. My Dynamic wallpaper in settings also has problems coz when i choose Dynamic in wallpapers then i cant enter the Dynamic wallpapers section coz unit exits back to springboard..with Stills i got no problem coz it still works well

as of now im desperate and dont know which caused this problem.hope to hear from you guys.tia

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

nevermind bros....i found the culprit.its the bioprotect tweak from cydia.after uninstalling it my media player works again including my dynamic wallpapers..just sharing it here just in case....