Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accidentally deleted 20 photos/videos by mistake that were just taken. How can i get ba

Default Accidentally deleted 20 photos/videos by mistake that were just taken. How can i get ba
    Accidentally deleted 20 photos/videos by mistake that were just taken. How can i get back from the phoen itself? no backup and these pics/videos were just taken a few hours ago. Please help. Iphone 5, jailbroken on 6.1.2 on windows 7

I'm looking for an easy way to do this. I saw one tutorial, but had so many steps and confused me.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Ya wouldn't happen to have iCloud on ya phone with photo stream on huh?

No.... But my iphone 5 is jailbroken

Help, I used wondershare dr phone to try to recover deleted files and it gets to 99% and didn't want to finish. I'm on a jailbroken iphone 5 on 6.1.2 and accidentally deleted 20 photos/vids yesterday and they aren't in my backup.

I tried EaseUS MobiSaver 3.1 and it finished but doesn't show any deleted pictures. I shows all the photos from the last 3 months, but when you click "show deleted" it doesn't have any.

What's I'm wondering is, if I try the photorec, would this work better? or if EaseUS doesn't see them, nothing will?

What I need to know if all these software programs are just doing what this is doing???

PhotoRec Step By Step - CGSecurity

I've used the software programs and it finds no deleted files. So, my questions, is, if the software didn't find anything, would this find anything???

PhotoRec Step By Step - CGSecurity