+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MP3 in ifile to Music Librairy

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I download mp3s with YouTube to mp3 app. What is the best way to convert these mp3 or add them into my iphone playlist? Anyway to do it right off
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default MP3 in ifile to Music Librairy
    I download mp3s with YouTube to mp3 app.

What is the best way to convert these mp3 or add them into my iphone playlist?

Anyway to do it right off the phone or do I need a pc?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

not sure if this helps but it worked for my situation: i have pandora downloader installed (cydia) which i use to download songs 100% legally, i have mewseek installed (cydia) which ironically is also a music downloader (although i don't use it for that), and last i have ifile (cydia). in ifile i nav to /var/mobile/media/pandora (dir for pd in my case, in your case find the dir for your mp3's), select files you want in ipod app--> copy--> paste in /var/mobile/media/downloads. open mewseek, select downloads in bottom right hand corner, (it will populate with all songs put into /var/mobile/media/downloads folder). select all files you want then hit "add to ipod" in top right corner and it will import them into the ipod app. (note) you will want to remove all of the files you imported into ipod (after import) so as to not have dup's and wasted space. there may be an easier way to accomplish this but this is the best computer free method ive found. best of luck, arrow

not sure if this helps but it worked for my situation: i have pandora downloader installed (cydia) which i use to download songs 100% legally, i have mewseek installed (cydia) which ironically is also a music downloader (although i don't use it for that), and last i have ifile (cydia). in ifile i nav to /var/mobile/media/pandora (dir for pd in my case, in your case find the dir for your mp3's), select files you want in ipod app--> copy--> paste in /var/mobile/media/downloads. open mewseek, select downloads in bottom right hand corner, (it will populate with all songs put into /var/mobile/media/downloads folder). select all files you want then hit "add to ipod" in top right corner and it will import them into the ipod app. (note) you will want to remove all of the files you imported into ipod (after import) so as to not have dup's and wasted space. there may be an easier way to accomplish this but this is the best computer free method ive found. best of luck, arrow (sorry i accidently posted instead of replied)
    Last edited by arrow-sulu; 09-16-2013 at 08:50 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, there are quite a few ways to do this, some having different features depending on your needs.
    MewSeek
    YourTube (uses Gremlin)
    Celeste (uses Gremlin)
    Bridge
    ProTube (uses Bridge)
    AudioExplorer+
    PwnTunes (syncs everything in its own music folder to the Music app)
    iFile audio file option if Gremlin is installed