Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Volume adjustment

Default Volume adjustment
    Is there any way to make the volume louder? I have an iPhone 4. I purchased a lifeproof case for it. With the case on, the volume is very low. I have checked all the settings and have it turned up as high as it will go but still have problems hearing people when I am on a call. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is a general problem with iPhones, apple restricts volume to keep the device safe and help with battery life. There are ways to amplify it by modding .plists in iFile and i believe there is a tweak called Volume amplifier or something of the sort, try googling for the exact name.

Thanks for the reply but Volume Amplifier doesn't support iPhone 4. Just 4S. Any other ideas?

Hello everybody,I have a problem with my iphone 5s ios 8.1 in crashreporter,I have this message:See cydia crash message: mediaserverd crashed volumeAmplifier.dylib is the prime suspect
    Sorry for my post in bad section but I need help thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERPIPPO83 View Post
    Hello everybody,I have a problem with my iphone 5s ios 8.1 in crashreporter,I have this message:See cydia crash message: mediaserverd crashed volumeAmplifier.dylib is the prime suspect
    Sorry for my post in bad section but I need help thanks
    This is a known issue with that tweak. Not much you can do other than delete the tweak.