Page 96 of 216 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

I think it removed themes that are added using cydia. But seeing how we are on a bunch of betas and alphas, we add a lot of themes and their packages manually with a computer. It using ifile. And I think that's the deal. Cause the few themes I had loaded from cydia were removed. But all my stuff from Elite and all the mods I added from here were there. That's how it looks to me.

And agreed. Regardless of what other cleaning or stuff I have to do. It saved me from a disaster And now it's time to start building my perfect set up again. Lol

In essence , you are both right But today. I am the victor, with the help of great and persistent friends

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    I think it removed themes that are added using cydia. But seeing how we are on a bunch of betas and alphas, we add a lot of themes and their packages manually with a computer. It using ifile. And I think that's the deal. Cause the few themes I had loaded from cydia were removed. But all my stuff from Elite and all the mods I added from here were there. That's how it looks to me.
    Yes. Good observation Hemp. Anything added with iFile or SSH may be the cause of them remaining. But that doesn't explain the support folders remaining like var/mobile/Library/iWidgets or the prefs I mentioned. Good tool nonetheless. Just not as complete as a redsn0w restore as we had this time last year.

But still you get to take advantage of some great new WW tweaks. Have fun!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

hello ladies and gent, i have a question about this LS,about description, how come that when i have rain or light rain or showers in my area it always says showers,can i change that or maybe not?tnx
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post

hello ladies and gent, i have a question about this LS,about description, how come that when i have rain or light rain or showers in my area it always says showers,can i change that or maybe not?tnx
    Ive noticed that too lately with Yahoo in WW.. We had steady rain all yesterday and all it said all day was showers. In the past that would have moved between light rain and heavy rain. The tweak only reproduces and reports what Yahoo sends on the feed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ive noticed that too lately with Yahoo in WW.. We had steady rain all yesterday and all it said all day was showers. In the past that would have moved between light rain and heavy rain. The tweak only reproduces and reports what Yahoo sends on the feed.
    i thought so,but i was thinking that is changeable with some .js configuration,i was wrong i guess
    never mind i am using this one for 3 months and gonna
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.

i thought so,but i was thinking that is changeable with some .js configuration,i was wrong i guess
    never mind i am using this one for 3 months and gonna
    You 'can' change what Yahoo reports in the feed to another word - by simply adding a text change to the js. You're right? What would you like 'showers' to be replaced by?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You 'can' change what Yahoo reports in the feed to another word - by simply adding a text change to the js. You're right? What would you like 'showers' to be replaced by?
    as the weather wall are showing correctly when is rain i have a rain wall and i would like to description to say rain for example not showers if you get me...tnx

as the weather wall are showing correctly when is rain i have a rain wall and i would like to description to say rain for example not showers if you get me...tnx
    Easy. Just go into the 'translation.js' file in Javascript/Main of whatever UniAW mod you're using and look for:
    var WeatherDesc = [............

Then for each time you see "Showers" listed -- change it to "Rain" (leaving the quotes)..

Save, Respring - and done...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-07-2013 at 09:18 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (12-07-2013)

Actually grant. That folder was wiped clean. Cause i added all my iwidgets from cydia. Like I said. If you add iwidgets using a computer then they should remain. Ifile was left on my phone And there were some other folders left and deleted. My bite SMS folder was moved I think. Cause I have two separate folders now. And the themes I download from cydia don't even show up in my bite themes. It's weird i tell ya

Yeah.. Weird. I had Cydia themes (not txfrd from computer) remain even after 3 ilex runs.. Strange.. I wish I could get SemiRestore working on a PC..

Yea I couldn't get it working either. Semi restore that is And I am not sure about the ilex deal. Maybe if you alter a package in any way it keeps it on your phone? Just seemed strange Cause it deleted all my personal stuff I ran the first one just to get all the cydia junk off. And it didn't work. So I went with the complete restore But I wasn't about to restore it again. That's for sure just glad I didn't lose my break. And the bonus is widget weather is working. And I am running my lock screen now.

Getting close to the holidays. What's everyone doing for their family this year?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (12-10-2013), King_O_Hill (12-07-2013), meth357 (12-08-2013), The_Durben (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Nice work hemp! If u still have SSH access there's still hope! It's when u don't have SSH access at the dimly logo you're stuffed. Vol up didnt work for me either. It's a boot issue so disabling substrate ain't going to help IMO!
    Glad ya didnt update to iOS7! I'd stay away from it until the JB drops! Even then it'll be a very different themed iOS compared to iOS6 & below. There won't be any Auto App Icons anymore looking at the Mobile Icons framework too. AppIconShadow & AppIconOverlay no longer exist in iOS7.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-10-2013), King_O_Hill (12-10-2013), mcooper (12-10-2013), The_Durben (12-15-2013)

Thanks for the Info. Seems like you have had this issue as well hope you are good Jato. Hope Haleron is moving good as well

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (12-10-2013), King_O_Hill (12-10-2013), The_Durben (12-15-2013)

It would be moving better if he could stay focused. Think ADD with OCD and possibly some commitment issues. All though he did manage to pop the question recently. We'll see how it all goes.

Ah, I'm just busting em on ya! Haha.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-12-2013), Jato_BZ (12-10-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

Thanks for the Info. Seems like you have had this issue as well hope you are good Jato. Hope Haleron is moving good as well
    No prob hemp! Yuh it killed my 1st i5. I think what finally killed my SSH access was iReb. If its in that dimly lit apple white logo of death state I doubt whether using iReb or TinyUmbrella will kick it out. With my new i5 I've only ended up in that same situation when I've been mucking with the iOS's Lockclock.ttf (yip I don't use BytaFont at all) & I used a different font file for the Lockclock.ttf. Font files need the correct UPM that the iOS would expect. That file I changed it to didn't hence the boot issue. I was lucky I could SSH into my phone & delete that incorrect font file! Then it rebooted! Phew!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It would be moving better if he could stay focused. Think ADD with OCD and possibly some commitment issues. All though he did manage to pop the question recently. We'll see how it all goes.

Ah, I'm just busting em on ya! Haha.
    Ahaha KING!! Yes I did! All good! I've been distracted a wee bit lately! Might revisit tonight actually!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-12-2013), King_O_Hill (12-10-2013), mcooper (12-10-2013), The_Durben (12-26-2013)

All is good, as long as I get an invite to the special day!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-12-2013), Jato_BZ (12-10-2013)

The updates really suck out a lot of data. And most of them take automatic updates even if it turn them off. That is pretty irritating.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AleaseSharpless For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by AleaseSharpless View Post
    The updates really suck out a lot of data. And most of them take automatic updates even if it turn them off. That is pretty irritating.
    Huh???

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-12-2013), The_Durben (12-15-2013)

I think mine was an activator issue. Already fixed tho. Like I said. I just started to run the evasion tool, I remember re running this once before. And it cleaned everything from cydia. But left all the files I manually ssh'd into my phone. And it didn't even get a quarter of the way and Bam. My phone kicked back on. Then I ran iLex. Twice. And all the files were still on there. I recently ran clean master from Cydia. And it deleted like 84mb of all the previous junk. It works. No doubt Thankfully my phone is ok and still JB and now, running WW. Speaking of , There isn't a directory or something in this thread with all the mods and lock screens?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (12-26-2013)

Speaking of , There isn't a directory or something in this thread with all the mods and lock screens?
    Unfortunately no. Just like with the iWidgets thread, several of the mod creators don't want a central repository linked to their work. You just have to go thru the thread until you find each one. Most are actually in the UniAW thread and bit even here.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-12-2013)

Page 96 of 216 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 106 146 196 ... LastLast