Page 93 of 216 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

Popcorn is a cookin. Lets begin.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Yea NewD is right. I used the first evader jailbreak. It broke my weather app. And my weather app will not work without the Cydia weather app fix. End result. After 2 weeks of constant WW updates and constant rebooting. No fix. Can not get the XML to create. I even used Durbens XML file for a solid week. Hoping mine would kick in and the GPS would over write the XML for my location and would just start "magically" work. Lol. No good

My next step would be to run iLex and wipe my phone and use the most current evader jB But. This is the only problem I have had with this phone since purchasing and jail breaking last February. So it is what it is
    Yea.. Once your phone has Weather.app issues - you're sunk for WW working. I used 2nd evasi0n JB and have had a lot of problems with only WW. All other tweaks work fine.. I thought for the longest period that it was something I did when messing with some deep structure files in my phone.. But now that so many others have reported in - I know it's not that..

But I do have days when it works really well. So for some of us - the problem isn't as severe as yours, Hemp.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Read my effin post again!

It states 10,000+ downloads, not 10,000+ users. I have been very understanding with you grant, but your bogus numbers and trying to twist my simple statement is unacceptable. I don't want to get into it, so a simple apology will suffice and then we can move on.
    King - here's a fact of how Cydia works - I know you know this - when you download 2 times from Cydia the same tweak.. -any one user .. the downloads stats will show "2".. not one.. You compared 10,000 to 20.. as if you were saying 9,980 users were doing fine. If that's "not" what you were implying then I withdraw my statement and apologize for the inference.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-01-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Yes, trust me that I know how Cydia works, maybe even better than you. Remember the needing to press the search button?

But I stated DOWNLOADS! Don't throw out your BS numbers this time, I'm really not in a playful mood. All I asked was that you re-read my simple post and realize your error and apologize. I only got half of my simple request.

Is it really that difficult to say that you read it wrong and that you are sorry.

Man up here bro!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (12-01-2013), RKO1195 (12-02-2013)

Decided to be fancy and get some caramel popcorn. Feeling pretty good right now.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (12-02-2013), Marty McFly (12-02-2013)

Yes, trust me that I know how Cydia works, maybe even better than you. Remember the needing to press the search button?

But I stated DOWNLOADS! Don't throw out your BS numbers this time, I'm really not in a playful mood. All I asked was that you re-read my simple post and realize your error and apologize. I only got half of my simple request.

Is it really that difficult to say that you read it wrong and that you are sorry.

Man up here bro!
    So you will categorically dismiss the idea that you were not trying to compare the 20 regulars having problems as being insignificant compared to those 10,000 downloads? Trust me, King, I read your post very carefully and believed I know "exactly" what you were implying. If I misread your implication then my bad..

I was implying that out of 10,000+ downloads there are, by your numbers, only 20 people with issues. I'm really not sure how many users there are, because I've also seen it be hosted on other repo's too.

Don't for one minute assume that I was trying to mislead anyone, as my reputation doesn't even compare to yours. I say what I mean.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

Can I add some peanuts and have cracker jacks?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Krima (12-01-2013), Marty McFly (12-02-2013)

Why not, let's have a feast.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

G-weezy (12-01-2013), Marty McFly (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

Edit
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (12-02-2013)

I was implying that out of 10,000+ downloads there are, by your numbers, only 20 people with issues. I'm really not sure how many users there are, because I've also seen it be hosted on other repo's too.

Don't for one minute assume that I was trying to mislead anyone, as my reputation doesn't even compare to yours. I say what I mean.
    Now you're overreaching, King. Back down. I implied nothing about your reputation. Your helpfulness is legendary. And I also do not mislead.. I shoot straight - and that alarms people. But over months when people have talked about problems with WW their issues have been marginalized.. Their reports taken and no information reported back to the thread. The crash problem when location services is off hasn't even been acknowledged as a "known bug" in any official way on the thread or at Cydia.

Just hoping for a little better communication now that mods aren't even really being made for myLocation anymore.

All of this has been duly noted. I'm sorry that there are .02% of people that we can't please. We have looked at everything that was sent to us and sometimes just because we get a report, there isn't anything there to help us fix the issue. This was an in depth tweak and we were very happy with the results. We would have loved to been 100%, but we were very close.

We are looking forward to iOS 7 as we've decided that it has reached it's maturity for this iOS. Other devices are also on the table too.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013), Jato_BZ (12-01-2013), mcooper (12-01-2013), The_Durben (12-01-2013)

What King said up there ^

What the heck did I come back to read these last few pages....
    NewD dude, 99% of the time I'm just skimming (quickly) your posts. You gotta relax a bit

Ohhh Walking Dead is on
    Nite y'all

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-01-2013), Marty McFly (12-02-2013), RKO1195 (12-02-2013)

All of this has been duly noted. I'm sorry that there are .02% of people that we can't please.
    It's only .02% if the 10,000 is "users", bro. You said "downloads". I don't believe user count for WW is 10,000, King.
    We are looking forward to iOS 7 as we've decided that it has reached it's maturity for this iOS. Other devices are also on the table too.
    I agree - time to look forward - not back. SD should still place a "known bug" report about the crashing in his Cydia write up though. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

NewD dude, 99% of the time I'm just skimming (quickly) your posts. You gotta relax a bit

Ohhh Walking Dead is on
    Nite y'all
    I'm always relaxed, D. Never keyed up. Just like tweak developers to acknowledge to their user base - known issues and do their best to address them. That's all, D. Not too much to ask - is it?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Ohhh Walking Dead is on
    Nite y'all
    D, your killing me bro!

Grant it's only a known bug if its reproducible by every one. It does state that app sync and weather fix are known to cause issues, what more do you want?!?!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013), The_Durben (12-03-2013)

Every phone that turns off Location Services while WW 1.5-26 is installed will experience springboard crashes, Brian. You tested it yourself, bro. We all did. The Cydia download should be updated to show that as a known bug. 1.4-7 and 1.4-8 did not have that. It appeared at 1.4-9.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 12-01-2013 at 10:48 PM.

I'll have to revisit this, I haven't had a crash in forever oddly enough. But I doubt I will resubmit to cydia for this bug report, as I received 0 emails from cydia on this.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

I'll have to revisit this, I haven't had a crash in forever oddly enough. But I doubt I will resubmit to cydia for this bug report, as I received 0 emails from cydia on this.
    Most people won't turn off their location services. That's why you don't hear more about it. But we've had quite a few reports of it in the thread where people had to uninstall to get rid of the crashing. I think it would build better customer service. But whatever you and D think..

I guess you get what you pay for.

Haha

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

I guess you get what you pay for.

Haha
    Lol! Yes.. WW is a brilliant accomplishment for free. That's why I try never to complain.. What gets a little tension-creating for me (and some others that don't talk as openly here but we chat "elsewhere" ) is that WidgetWeather has been proposed to be the replacement for myLocation and has wielded a huge amount of influence on modders to that end - even Dacal & Ian. But now that it has inconsistencies for a bunch of major players - including major modders like Ferlop & Hemp - it can really be a frustration for the average user trying to figure out which engine to use. That's the reason why I keep "questioning".. as I do....

Don't mean to be a pain.. Just wish such a critical engine as WW had a dev that could give a little more time. Many of us would HAPPILY pay for this.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013)

I agree, but I also think its a little unfair to compare this with MyLocation, as it is far more advanced and complicated.

Lets see what iOS 7 has to offer, if anything. Who knows, maybe we'll be right back here working it all out.

We tried to help Hemp, but like I said before, he's just too hard to work with

35. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

hemptation (12-02-2013)

Page 93 of 216 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast