+ Reply
Page 71 of 199 FirstFirst ... 21 616970717273 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3980

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
... The way home tonight.. No updating at all - without some intervention from me - switching on and off Location services toggle - or swiping down NC.. I kept
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,441 Times in 4,286 Posts

The way home tonight.. No updating at all - without some intervention from me - switching on and off Location services toggle - or swiping down NC.. I kept my hands off it for the first 8 miles (through three distinct cities that updated in the page 1 1.4-8 version and all prior versions) - but nothing with 1.4-9 from Cydia.. Stuck.. Ever since I've downloaded a version from Cydia -- the tweak has been nearly useless to me. Exactly like Bliken's issue but then it seemed to unstick for him. Blik, are you out there? Is 1.4-9 working flawlessly for you?

Because so many people have seen improvement and are having no troubles.. I have to assume that my particular phone has some issue - or some tweak I have is a conflict with Widget Weather. But to figure out whether it's a 'new issue' or older one - I need to see if the original 1.4-8 from page 1 - still works as well as it did - at least SOME of the time.

Damn - when this tweak is running at the top of its game - it's my favorite. Something's wrong and it's SO frustrating. I actually had to reinstall myLocation and all those widgets....
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-20-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,322 Times in 5,975 Posts

Unfortunately, I haven't been posting much. Been try to catch up on some stuff. But let me put some minds at ease. Most of the issues that have been happening in the last day or 2 is because of yahoo and the release of iOS 7 today. In addition, yahoo released an update for their own weather app. So there has been some switching of the server/scripting updating going on according to my sources. It may continue intermittently for another day or 2. So just hang tight with some of the erroneous info that you have been experiencing. All should be running fairly smoothly soon. Well, at least as smooth as before. From my understanding, the location issues were only temporary and most were sorted about 24 hours ago and that would have only affected close accuracy.

Happy widgeting!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 09-18-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-18-2013), Hip5 (09-19-2013), Jato_BZ (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), RKO1195 (09-19-2013), Simon (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Unfortunately, I haven't been posting much. Been try to catch up on some stuff. But let me put some minds at ease. Most of the issues that have been happening in the last day or 2 is because of yahoo and the release of iOS 7 today. In addition, yahoo released an update for their own weather app. So the has been some lasting the server/scripting updating going on according to my sources. It may continue intermittently for another day or 2. So just hang tight with some of the erroneous info that you have been experiencing. All should be running fairly smoothly soon. Well, at least as smooth as before.

Happy widgeting!
    Wow. Very helpful, King. Thanks. I didn't think about that angle. So many are just reporting "works great".. So I thought I was the odd man out.

So - in terms of the mechanics of the tweak.. The fact that the gps log and shows LOTS of updating and new coordinates - is only part of the picture? After the coordinates are achieved by the tweak - then the tweak has to query a feed from Yahoo before the XML is acutally updated? Is that what you're basically saying? So if that Yahoo feed is slow.. then the XML won't update?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Wow. Very helpful, King. Thanks. I didn't think about that angle. So many are just reporting "works great".. So I thought I was the odd man out.

So - in terms of the mechanics of the tweak.. The fact that the gps log and shows LOTS of updating and new coordinates - is only part of the picture? After the coordinates are achieved by the tweak - then the tweak has to query a feed from Yahoo before the XML is acutally updated? Is that what you're basically saying? So if that Yahoo feed is slow.. then the XML won't update?
    Yahoo tests quite a bit, but sometimes poop happens at the final release. Most of it should be sorted now, but when you go from a few thousand users to millions overnight, poop happens.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), NewdestinyX (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Yahoo tests quite a bit, but sometimes poop happens at the final release. Most of it should be sorted now, but when you go from a few thousand users to millions overnight, poop happens.
    Not trying to be dense - but I think I missed something. What did Yahoo just launch that took their user base from a few thousand to millions? I would have thought Yahoo was already in the. "Millions" category.

Thanks

Not trying to be dense - but I think I missed something. What did Yahoo just launch that took their user base from a few thousand to millions? I would have thought Yahoo was already in the. "Millions" category.
    The feed for iOS 7 is different. So what had been only devs and hackers using it , changed to the entire world using it, I think my vague estimations are reasonable. I've not seen the actual numbers for iOS 7 yet, but I think I'm in the right ball park.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks

The feed for iOS 7 is different. So what had been only devs and hackers using it , changed to the entire world using it, I think my vague estimations are reasonable. I've not seen the actual numbers for iOS 7 yet, but I think I'm in the right ball park.
    Thanks, King. So how would that affect the feed that's already being used by 10's of millions of iPhone users in weather.app that Weather Widget taps into? That one's not been just being used by hackers and devs but by very many.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Thanks, King. So how would that affect the feed that's already being used by 10's of millions of iPhone users in weather.app that Weather Widget taps into? That one's not been just being used by hackers and devs but by very many.
    That was part of my point. That because things changed with iOS 7, including an updated weather app of their own, that there were some small hiccups in their overall distribution of service. I don't have all the answers, I was just given a mere "hey what you are experiencing is normal and may take an additional day or 2 to get it ironed out", that's all. Sometimes ya gotta read between the lines and connect a few dots.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks

That was part of my point. That because things changed with iOS 7, including an updated weather app of their own, that there were some small hiccups in their overall distribution of service. I don't have all the answers, I was just given a mere "hey what you are experiencing is normal and may take an additional day or 2 to get it ironed out", that's all. Sometimes ya gotta read between the lines and connect a few dots.
    yeah.. yeah.. Thanks, King.. I'm feeling that.. Thanks for your thoughts. I'm sure hoping things return to normal. I have a 'lot invested now' in this tweak... It's 'launched' my coding bug.. and I can't even test my stuff these days for that lack of updating of the tweak even after 1.4-9.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 660 Posts

For the first time in last couple of days everything back to norm on my end! Took a drive through three different cities and updated right when it was suppose with correct info! Thank god driving me crazy! Lol

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks

ALL BETTER FOR ME!!!!!!!!

Remember the myLocation problem in April that a Reset All Settings fixed for many of us?! Well that did it for me!!!!! Pain in the azz to reset all settings but that was my problem!!!!!!'

Thanks RKO for the confirmation via PM just 5 minutes after I'd already tried it in desperation.. Well it worked.

So for others in my shoes - Reset All Settings does it! YAAAAY!

It's updating extraLocCity (Township) from my front yard to my back yard again.. And NOT getting stuck.. Well only tested it for 15 min now.. But all good! I expect smooth sailing from here. Thanks for everyone's patience with me.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Hey y'all

Glad you're sorted Grant. Knew it was your phone. At least something with it anyway.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Thanks

Firstly, like to say the widget weather team did a great job and it is going be a compulsory tweak for all winterboard users too. Congrats to the team well done.
    Secondly, I need help as when I upgrade the version 1.4-9 via cydia,it goes on a respring quite often. So I have tried deleting the tweak and also the known conflict tweak IOS6 weather app fix. Then reinstalled the widget weather tweak. It seems to work for now but my stock weather app crashes without the IOS6 weather app fix. So I cannot use my weather app if I want to use the widget weather tweak.
    So my question is ' Is there any way I can get my stock weather app back without it crashing ( cannot open the app)?'
    Any advise/help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmickey For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Yahoo Weather app was also rolled out on Android.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
    Firstly, like to say the widget weather team did a great job and it is going be a compulsory tweak for all winterboard users too. Congrats to the team well done.
    Secondly, I need help as when I upgrade the version 1.4-9 via cydia,it goes on a respring quite often. So I have tried deleting the tweak and also the known conflict tweak IOS6 weather app fix. Then reinstalled the widget weather tweak. It seems to work for now but my stock weather app crashes without the IOS6 weather app fix. So I cannot use my weather app if I want to use the widget weather tweak.
    So my question is ' Is there any way I can get my stock weather app back without it crashing ( cannot open the app)?'
    Any advise/help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    1.4-9 does have a respring/safe mode sometimes after a reboot. Another respring out of safe mode fixes it.
    We already are tracking this down.

As for the crashing weather app, I don't have any suggestions really that are simple.
    I don't know why people have this issue still as evasion fixed that in a later release.
    The only reason I know that this was used after that is because App Sync was installed for them and in order to use it breaks the weather app.

hemptation has the same issue. I have been suggesting many things to him over months now and none have worked. He is worse off than you as the tweak doesn't even work for him at all.

You can try the suggestions here
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/threads/...pp-fix.392111/

Had a different link before but this one has the same info.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 09-19-2013 at 01:00 PM.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), mrsmickey (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Hey y'all

Glad you're sorted Grant. Knew it was your phone. At least something with it anyway.
    Thanks, D. Now we have another fix we can offer if people experience what I have. I was sure it was my phone too after the move to the Cydia version.. It all went downhill - but only Blik and I experienced the freeze on 1.4-8 Cydia. Then his cleared and mine didn't. So damn frustrating. But as King always says: "we're working with a phone that we've "corrupted" with new code. The fact that it works at all we should be thankful for."

He's right..

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), The_Durben (09-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Thanks

1.4-9 does have a respring/safe mode sometimes after a reboot. Another respring out of safe mode fixes it.
    We already are tracking this down.

As for the crashing weather app, I don't have any suggestions really that are simple.
    I don't know why people have this issue still as evasion fixed that in a later release.
    The only reason I know that this was used after that is because App Sync was installed for them and in order to use it breaks the weather app.

hemptation has the same issue. I have been suggesting many things to him over months now and none have worked. He is worse off than you as the tweak doesn't even work for him at all.

You can try the suggestions here
    iOS 6.1 - Evasion Weather App Fix | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans

Had a different link before but this one has the same info.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the fast response, Durben! Definately will check out the ifans forum.
    But if it does not work out, guess I just have to wait it out until the next jailbreak for IOS 7.
    Thank you again for your time, Durben and again great job!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmickey For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Well really good day today. Toward the end of the day - on my drive home from my daughter's - it did get stuck... I got home and it was still showing a town 5 miles away.. I've attached my logs for Stephen to look at, Durben and King.. It seems like the tweak was indeed trying to update the XML but couldn't. Now - maybe the stuff King was talking about with iOS7 coming out and Yahoo's massive new user base is the reason for all these 'trying to update message - timed out' messages in the sys.log:

Code:
    9/19/13, 8:36:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:37:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:37:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:38:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:38:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:39:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:39:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:40:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:40:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:40:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765619 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:40:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:40:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | update sync detail: 3
    9/19/13, 8:40:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | startTimerInterval
    9/19/13, 8:40:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update (Start)
    9/19/13, 8:40:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | update sync detail: 0
    9/19/13, 8:40:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | xml file created
    9/19/13, 8:41:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:(null) | startTimerInterval
    9/19/13, 8:41:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:(null) | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:41:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | update sync detail: 0
    9/19/13, 8:41:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | xml file created
    9/19/13, 8:41:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:41:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:41:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:41:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | update sync detail: 0
    9/19/13, 8:41:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | xml file created
    9/19/13, 8:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | update sync detail: 3
    9/19/13, 8:45:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | startTimerInterval
    9/19/13, 8:46:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update (Start)
    9/19/13, 8:46:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | update sync detail: 0
    9/19/13, 8:46:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | xml file created
    9/19/13, 8:47:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:48:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:49:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:50:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:51:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:52:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:53:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:54:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:55:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | not updating because time limit
    9/19/13, 8:55:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:55:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:55:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:(null) | startTimerInterval
    9/19/13, 8:55:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:(null) | startTimerInterval
    9/19/13, 8:55:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:(null) | Trying to update
    9/19/13, 8:55:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765656 | Trying to update
    At 8:55:17 I was at my home in WOEID 12765432. You can see that the tweak was still stuck on 12765656 which is a town 5 miles away. However the gps.log (which I've sent only to King & Durben for obvious reasons.. not wanting my exact GPS location to be known.. LOL!!!) shows coordinates from my driveway in my hometown.

I arrived home at 8:55... So for the last 5 miles of the trip - no updating was happening.. Cause -- not sure.

Generally a stellar day once I used the "reset all settings" subroutine in my phone. Only a couple prolonged periods of 'sticking'. The reason I think there's still 'some sticking' that's TWEAK-based - and not Yahoo based -- is that when you flip Location services off and back on. The tweak DOES update immediately. If Yahoo were still getting blasted - that action on my phone would not clear the jam at Yahoo. Or would it? Correct my thinking if I'm off here.

But all in all - no real complaints. Next time I observe a 15 or minutes 'stuckness' I won't use the Location services off and on toggle to clear it.. I'll see if it just resets on its own.

But, in comparison - 1.4-8 was getting stuck all the time for 30 minutes or more. 1.4-9 is a HUUUUGE upgrade. Great work, Stephen!!!

Sys and Gps logs sent to alpha team...
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-19-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks

I agree Grant that this getting stuck is probably not yahoo at this point. I would think that if yahoo does something to affect us we will be getting a lot of issues. I forwarded your reports off to Stephen to let him see if there is something in there that he can use. Lets see what he comes up with.

Happy Widgeting!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Heine (09-20-2013), lostinthemes (10-03-2013), NewdestinyX (09-20-2013), RKO1195 (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

Thanks

Thanks, King. I hope other report in if they see this. But - this time - making the ASSUMPTION that it's MY phone.. I have been taking very careful steps. After my iLexRAT restore I'm still running a pretty lean phone as far as tweaks go.. Winterboard, Icono, Gridlock iWidgets and a few others.. just so my phone looks like the way I want it to.

This morning.. it changed cities once - where my wife and I go to breakfast.. and then got stuck again. No update when I got home.. Still showing the breakfast city.. Here's the logs.

gps.log
    Code:
    new(40.091772,-75.215181)
    ˆ ˆ These ˆ ˆare coordinates of my 'breakfast' spot - this is last GPS entry in the gps.log even though I'd gotten home.
    sys.log
    Code:
    9/20/13, 10:11:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765439 | not updating because time limit
    9/20/13, 10:11:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time-1.4-9 I:10 LU:fullgps W:12765439 | not updating because time limit
    ˆˆThat's ˆˆ the WOEID (W) of my breakfast spot's city. But I'm home..

But I've also been careful to follow my tracks. Between yesterday afternoon and last night (where it got stuck) I re-added back MatchStic and Drifter's INFO STATS tweak.. That's the only new variable. Since then - I've had more sticking with Widget Weather. InfoStats has been pretty stable for me - and with the 1.4-8 - I was having some great updating and then the normal 'sticking' people were experiencing. So I doubt this is the smoking gun.. But after its install - I started have problems again.. with 1.4-9. So I uninstalled it - and ran the RESET NETWORKS SETTINGS. I go on some errands a little later - and I'll check to see if things are back to great - like yesterday am and pm. If they are - then tomorrow I'll reinstall InfoStats and see if things go 'downhill'. If they do - they we'll need to add InfoStats to the list of things incompatible with Widget Weather. I hope not. Love that tweak..

UPDATE: WW widgets updating fine again.. As expected after Reset Network Settings. Gonna leave my phone alone for rest of weekend.. No more tweaks. But I will toggle Location Services off when indoors. Big battery saver. If THAT were to end up the culprit here.. toggling LocSvcs off and on.. It would be a deal killer for me with WW. But I can't imagine that has anything to do with the sticking, My current theory.. InfoStats is incompatible. Others of you using InfoStats with WW and no updating problems?
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-20-2013 at 11:47 AM.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,423 Times in 786 Posts

well somebody got problems and it aint the widget :-)

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-20-2013), Marty McFly (09-21-2013), The.Drifter (09-20-2013), The_Durben (09-20-2013)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM