Page 26 of 216 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #501
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,789
    Thanks
    7,002
    Thanked 15,560 Times in 7,112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isostar View Post
    Does anyone know how to add timedwalls or panowalls ?
    This was an early one Durben did that I added random pano walls too: http://www.mediafire.com/?4p8pcke8xp4pk5n

    Pretty big file, basically has the wallpaper pack from the ultimate walls uniaw mod I did.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), nik1975 (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  3. #502
    I have the weather fix and my stock weather is working ok, the weatherwidget xml file is showing all the correct info when my location changes but i am not getting the info on my lock screen, is that the problem that occurs in the instance where ******* has been installed or do i have a different problem.

    Cheers

  4. #503
    I am so sorry, King & Durben, if I'm just being 'thick headed' here.. but I'm still having trouble wrapping my brain around the update issue..

    Okay -- pretend I'm just a user of CONSTANT only.. and ever... in the tweak..

    In that mode - is it waiting for ANY other "update interval" subroutine before it updates the xml file? (either the update interval setting in the tweak or the setting in any given widget which has its OWN update interval?) It 'seems' like even in constant mode it's waiting for the Update Interval set in the tweak. I have that set to 5 minutes.. so it's probably too tight a time tolerance for a good test.. The tweak is still 'amazingly' giving me 'more cities' I pass through than myLocation widgets are giving me.. so that level of accuracy is JUST great! But I swear it changes LATER than myLocation based widgets.

    So the simple question is - are WW-based widgets, looking to the update interval (for location change) in the tweak, when the tweak's localization is set to constant?

    Sorry for my slowness is wrapping my brain around this concept...

    Thanks,
    Grant
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (08-20-2013)

  6. #504
    Hi !



    SB Widget : UniAW6.4_SB (WW).theme.zip
    LS Widget : UniAW6.4_LS (WW).theme.zip

    Advice to download again the LS one, i have done some changes in the touch function. Don't forget to do a fresh start.

    Dacal


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), Dexy88 (08-20-2013), GAIAStevef (08-20-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), lostinthemes (08-20-2013), Marty McFly (08-20-2013), mentop (08-20-2013), phil73 (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), Simon (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  8. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    I have the weather fix and my stock weather is working ok, the weatherwidget xml file is showing all the correct info when my location changes but i am not getting the info on my lock screen, is that the problem that occurs in the instance where ******* has been installed or do i have a different problem.

    Cheers
    Are you using one of the lock screens from the first post? The LS that you use must be written for this tweak.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013)

  10. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you using one of the lock screens from the first post? The LS that you use must be written for this tweak.
    yes

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Andycots For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-20-2013)

  12. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    yes

    What do you mean it's not showing? Can you show a pic and do you have the to switches on in settings app

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013)

  14. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So the simple question is - are WW-based widgets, looking to the update interval (for location change) in the tweak, when the tweak's localization is set to constant?

    Sorry for my slowness is wrapping my brain around this concept...

    Thanks,
    Grant
    When set to constant, the tweak is comparing your current location to your last location. If they differ by lets say, (can't remember the actual amount) a 100 meter radius, then it forces an update using the new coordinates. If you stay within that radius for the next 10 hours, then it will update based on the update time that you have selected. Now when I say update, I am referring to the updating of the XML file only. Your widget will have its own update interval that tells it when to pull the data. I would think that the widgets update interval is set to update very frequently, as it is only pulling from a local file and not an internet feed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi !
    SB Widget : UniAW6.4_SB (WW).theme.zip
    LS Widget : UniAW6.4_LS (WW).theme.zip

    Advice to download again the LS one, i have done some changes in the touch function. Don't forget to do a fresh start.

    Dacal
    You my friend are AMAZING!!!

    Thank you for this gift! Thanks to Ian also!

    Derrick, can you put these links on the first post!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 08-20-2013 at 01:30 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), Dacal (08-20-2013), lostinthemes (08-23-2013), NewdestinyX (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), Simon (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  16. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    What do you mean it's not showing? Can you show a pic and do you have the to switches on in settings app
    yeah, set to semi, dont have logging on though, here's my xml file

    <xml>
    <currentcondition>
    <name>Bishop's Stortford</name>
    <city>Bishop's Stortford</city>
    <locationid>UKXX0739</locationid>
    <woeid>26345720</woeid>
    <state>England</state>
    <temp>22</temp>
    <code>34</code>
    <timezone>GMT+1</timezone>
    <sunsettime>20:12</sunsettime>
    <sunrisetime>05:48</sunrisetime>
    <moonphase>13</moonphase>
    <moonfacevisible>99.9%</moonfacevisible>
    <celsius>YES</celsius>
    <observationtime>18:49</observationtime>
    <latitude>51.88</latitude>
    <longitude>0.19</longitude>
    <humidity>43</humidity>
    <pressure>1015.92</pressure>
    <rising>0</rising>
    <visibility>9.99</visibility>
    <chill>22</chill>
    <direction>210</direction>
    <speed>8.05</speed>
    <unitsdistance>km</unitsdistance>
    <unitspressure>mb</unitspressure>
    <unitsspeed>km/h</unitsspeed>
    <unitstemperature>C</unitstemperature>
    <extraLocName>51.871985, 0.193852</extraLocName>
    <extraLocPostal>CM23 5</extraLocPostal>
    <extraLocNeighborhood>Bishops Stortford</extraLocNeighborhood>
    <extraLocCity>Bishops Stortford</extraLocCity>
    <extraLocCounty>Hertfordshire</extraLocCounty>
    <extraLocState>England</extraLocState>
    <extraLocCountry>United Kingdom</extraLocCountry>
    <extraLocCountryCode>GB</extraLocCountryCode>
    <extraLocStateCode>ENG</extraLocStateCode>
    <extraLocCountyCode>HRT</extraLocCountyCode>
    <extraLocUzip>CM23 5</extraLocUzip>
    </currentcondition>
    <dayforcast>
    <day>
    <high>24</high>
    <low>12</low>
    <code>29</code>
    <pop>0</pop>
    <dayofweek>3</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>24</high>
    <low>15</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>20</pop>
    <dayofweek>4</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>26</high>
    <low>13</low>
    <code>39</code>
    <pop>40</pop>
    <dayofweek>5</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>27</high>
    <low>14</low>
    <code>28</code>
    <pop>60</pop>
    <dayofweek>6</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>23</high>
    <low>14</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>20</pop>
    <dayofweek>7</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>21</high>
    <low>11</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>10</pop>
    <dayofweek>1</dayofweek>
    </day>
    </dayforcast>
    <hourforcast>
    <hour>
    <temp>20</temp>
    <time24hour>20:00</time24hour>
    <code>34</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>18</temp>
    <time24hour>21:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>17</temp>
    <time24hour>22:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>16</temp>
    <time24hour>23:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>15</temp>
    <time24hour>00:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>01:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>02:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>03:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>04:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>12</temp>
    <time24hour>05:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>12</temp>
    <time24hour>06:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>07:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    </hourforcast>
    <settings> <interval>30</interval>
    <timehour>12h</timehour>
    <tempunit>c</tempunit>
    <extralog>0</extralog>
    <autogpsupdate>gps</autogpsupdate>
    <manualwoied></manualwoied>
    <extraweather>1</extraweather>
    <extralocation>1</extralocation>
    <service>YES</service>
    </settings></xml>

  17. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    When set to constant, the tweak is comparing your current location to your last location. If they differ by lets say, (can't remember the actual amount) a 100 meter radius, then it forces an update using the new coordinates. If you stay within that radius for the next 10 hours, then it will update based on the update time that you have selected. Now when I say update, I am referring to the updating of the XML file only. Your widget will have its own update interval that tells it when to pull the data. I would think that the widgets update interval is set to update very frequently, as it is only pulling from a local file and not an internet feed.

    Hi ! Perfect explaination King.

    Fyi, like the MyLocation based tweaks, the widgets based on Widget Weather tweak check if the XML file has been updated all 20 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    What do you mean it's not showing? Can you show a pic and do you have the to switches on in settings app
    Oups ! RKO1195, i don't forget you. Just a little busy, i'll check your widget tonight


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), Simon (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  19. #511
    I'll throw on first post in a bit.
    Got a few things to do for that

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), Dacal (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), Simon (08-20-2013), TEK_2012 (08-22-2013)

  21. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I am so sorry, King & Durben, if I'm just being 'thick headed' here.. but I'm still having trouble wrapping my brain around the update issue..

    Okay -- pretend I'm just a user of CONSTANT only.. and ever... in the tweak..

    In that mode - is it waiting for ANY other "update interval" subroutine before it updates the xml file? (either the update interval setting in the tweak or the setting in any given widget which has its OWN update interval?) It 'seems' like even in constant mode it's waiting for the Update Interval set in the tweak. I have that set to 5 minutes.. so it's probably too tight a time tolerance for a good test.. The tweak is still 'amazingly' giving me 'more cities' I pass through than myLocation widgets are giving me.. so that level of accuracy is JUST great! But I swear it changes LATER than myLocation based widgets.

    So the simple question is - are WW-based widgets, looking to the update interval (for location change) in the tweak, when the tweak's localization is set to constant?

    Sorry for my slowness is wrapping my brain around this concept...

    Thanks,
    Grant
    I had the exact opposite problem. MyLocation barely ever updated location if at all. WidgetWeather has been spot on with extracityloc set to true. It changes locations as I cross city limits, no exaggeration.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), lostinthemes (08-23-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), Simon (08-20-2013)

  23. #513
    Np Dacal no rush, andy I meant a pic of your lockscreen bud

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), Simon (08-20-2013)

  25. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Np Dacal no rush, andy I meant a pic of your lockscreen bud
    just shows clock and date on black background, touch function works but shows nothing apart from the compass. Trying to sort screenshot.

    Here, the background you see is my old one, i have told widget to use ani weather and weather walls

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377025131.503331.jpg
    Last edited by Andycots; 08-20-2013 at 01:57 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Andycots For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-20-2013)

  27. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    just shows clock and date on black background, touch function works but shows nothing apart from the compass. Trying to sort screenshot.

    Here, the background you see is my old one, i have told widget to use ani weather and weather walls

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377025131.503331.jpg
    Strange ! Your XML is good. Have you tried to reboot ? Can you desactivate the tweak you use to access mail directly from the LS


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  29. #516
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Marmoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    France
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 472 Times in 141 Posts

    Hello,
    Here is a slight modification of the widget DACAL. I added the text forecast for 5 days.
    Enjoy



    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...moul.theme.rar

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-20-2013), Dexy88 (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), lostinthemes (08-23-2013), mentop (08-20-2013), phil73 (08-20-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  31. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Strange ! Your XML is good. Have you tried to reboot ? Can you desactivate the tweak you use to access mail directly from the LS
    yeah its notifier, just uninstalled it and still not working, just downloading the uniaw from above for sb, going to see if it works on sb.

    And heres the 01widgetweather base and xml again updated info

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377026659.491737.jpg

    <xml>
    <currentcondition>
    <name>Bishop's Stortford</name>
    <city>Bishop's Stortford</city>
    <locationid>UKXX0739</locationid>
    <woeid>26345720</woeid>
    <state>England</state>
    <temp>20</temp>
    <code>34</code>
    <timezone>GMT+1</timezone>
    <sunsettime>20:12</sunsettime>
    <sunrisetime>05:48</sunrisetime>
    <moonphase>13</moonphase>
    <moonfacevisible>99.9%</moonfacevisible>
    <celsius>YES</celsius>
    <observationtime>19:49</observationtime>
    <latitude>51.88</latitude>
    <longitude>0.19</longitude>
    <humidity>49</humidity>
    <pressure>1015.92</pressure>
    <rising>0</rising>
    <visibility>9.99</visibility>
    <chill>20</chill>
    <direction>230</direction>
    <speed>8.05</speed>
    <unitsdistance>km</unitsdistance>
    <unitspressure>mb</unitspressure>
    <unitsspeed>km/h</unitsspeed>
    <unitstemperature>C</unitstemperature>
    <extraLocName>51.871985, 0.193852</extraLocName>
    <extraLocPostal>CM23 5</extraLocPostal>
    <extraLocNeighborhood>Bishops Stortford</extraLocNeighborhood>
    <extraLocCity>Bishops Stortford</extraLocCity>
    <extraLocCounty>Hertfordshire</extraLocCounty>
    <extraLocState>England</extraLocState>
    <extraLocCountry>United Kingdom</extraLocCountry>
    <extraLocCountryCode>GB</extraLocCountryCode>
    <extraLocStateCode>ENG</extraLocStateCode>
    <extraLocCountyCode>HRT</extraLocCountyCode>
    <extraLocUzip>CM23 5</extraLocUzip>
    </currentcondition>
    <dayforcast>
    <day>
    <high>24</high>
    <low>12</low>
    <code>29</code>
    <pop>0</pop>
    <dayofweek>3</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>24</high>
    <low>15</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>20</pop>
    <dayofweek>4</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>26</high>
    <low>13</low>
    <code>39</code>
    <pop>40</pop>
    <dayofweek>5</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>27</high>
    <low>14</low>
    <code>28</code>
    <pop>60</pop>
    <dayofweek>6</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>23</high>
    <low>14</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>20</pop>
    <dayofweek>7</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>21</high>
    <low>11</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>10</pop>
    <dayofweek>1</dayofweek>
    </day>
    </dayforcast>
    <hourforcast>
    <hour>
    <temp>18</temp>
    <time24hour>21:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>17</temp>
    <time24hour>22:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>16</temp>
    <time24hour>23:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>15</temp>
    <time24hour>00:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>01:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>02:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>03:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>04:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>12</temp>
    <time24hour>05:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>12</temp>
    <time24hour>06:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>07:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>08:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    </hourforcast>
    <settings> <interval>30</interval>
    <timehour>12h</timehour>
    <tempunit>c</tempunit>
    <extralog>0</extralog>
    <autogpsupdate>gps</autogpsupdate>
    <manualwoied></manualwoied>
    <extraweather>1</extraweather>
    <extralocation>1</extralocation>
    <service>YES</service>
    </settings></xml>
    Last edited by Andycots; 08-20-2013 at 02:24 PM.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Andycots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013)

  33. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    yeah its notifier, just uninstalled it and still not working, just downloading the uniaw from above for sb, going to see if it works on sb.

    And heres the 01widgetweather base and xml again updated info

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377026659.491737.jpg

    <xml>
    <currentcondition>
    <name>Bishop's Stortford</name>
    <city>Bishop's Stortford</city>
    <locationid>UKXX0739</locationid>
    <woeid>26345720</woeid>
    <state>England</state>
    <temp>20</temp>
    <code>34</code>
    <timezone>GMT+1</timezone>
    <sunsettime>20:12</sunsettime>
    <sunrisetime>05:48</sunrisetime>
    <moonphase>13</moonphase>
    <moonfacevisible>99.9%</moonfacevisible>
    <celsius>YES</celsius>
    <observationtime>19:49</observationtime>
    <latitude>51.88</latitude>
    <longitude>0.19</longitude>
    <humidity>49</humidity>
    <pressure>1015.92</pressure>
    <rising>0</rising>
    <visibility>9.99</visibility>
    <chill>20</chill>
    <direction>230</direction>
    <speed>8.05</speed>
    <unitsdistance>km</unitsdistance>
    <unitspressure>mb</unitspressure>
    <unitsspeed>km/h</unitsspeed>
    <unitstemperature>C</unitstemperature>
    <extraLocName>51.871985, 0.193852</extraLocName>
    <extraLocPostal>CM23 5</extraLocPostal>
    <extraLocNeighborhood>Bishops Stortford</extraLocNeighborhood>
    <extraLocCity>Bishops Stortford</extraLocCity>
    <extraLocCounty>Hertfordshire</extraLocCounty>
    <extraLocState>England</extraLocState>
    <extraLocCountry>United Kingdom</extraLocCountry>
    <extraLocCountryCode>GB</extraLocCountryCode>
    <extraLocStateCode>ENG</extraLocStateCode>
    <extraLocCountyCode>HRT</extraLocCountyCode>
    <extraLocUzip>CM23 5</extraLocUzip>
    </currentcondition>
    <dayforcast>
    <day>
    <high>24</high>
    <low>12</low>
    <code>29</code>
    <pop>0</pop>
    <dayofweek>3</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>24</high>
    <low>15</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>20</pop>
    <dayofweek>4</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>26</high>
    <low>13</low>
    <code>39</code>
    <pop>40</pop>
    <dayofweek>5</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>27</high>
    <low>14</low>
    <code>28</code>
    <pop>60</pop>
    <dayofweek>6</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>23</high>
    <low>14</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>20</pop>
    <dayofweek>7</dayofweek>
    </day>
    <day>
    <high>21</high>
    <low>11</low>
    <code>30</code>
    <pop>10</pop>
    <dayofweek>1</dayofweek>
    </day>
    </dayforcast>
    <hourforcast>
    <hour>
    <temp>18</temp>
    <time24hour>21:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>17</temp>
    <time24hour>22:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>16</temp>
    <time24hour>23:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>15</temp>
    <time24hour>00:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>01:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>02:00</time24hour>
    <code>33</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>03:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>04:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>12</temp>
    <time24hour>05:00</time24hour>
    <code>29</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>12</temp>
    <time24hour>06:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>13</temp>
    <time24hour>07:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    <hour>
    <temp>14</temp>
    <time24hour>08:00</time24hour>
    <code>30</code>
    <percentprecipitation>0</percentprecipitation>
    </hour>
    </hourforcast>
    <settings> <interval>30</interval>
    <timehour>12h</timehour>
    <tempunit>c</tempunit>
    <extralog>0</extralog>
    <autogpsupdate>gps</autogpsupdate>
    <manualwoied></manualwoied>
    <extraweather>1</extraweather>
    <extralocation>1</extralocation>
    <service>YES</service>
    </settings></xml>

    Mmmm. Missing an information in your XML, don't know why.

    You need the "updatetimestring" tag.

    Can you delete the XML files (widgetweather.xml, widgetweather-raw.xml, GPS.log and Weather.log), then reboot ?


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), RKO1195 (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

  35. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Mmmm. Missing an information in your XML, don't know why.

    You need the "updatetimestring" tag.

    Can you delete the XML files (widgetweather.xml, widgetweather-raw.xml, GPS.log and Weather.log), then reboot ?
    Cannot seem to see the GPS.log file, is it in the docs folder with the others.

  36. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by Andycots View Post
    Cannot seem to see the GPS.log file, is it in the docs folder with the others.
    Np, if don't exist, simply delete the others and reboot.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), The_Durben (08-20-2013)

Page 26 of 216 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •