Page 202 of 216 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4311

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #4021
    Nice work Ian! Thanks for your continued support!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (08-06-2014), Hip5 (08-06-2014), Simon (08-06-2014)

  3. #4022
    Cool this is great all everyone needs

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (08-06-2014), King_O_Hill (08-06-2014)

  5. #4023
    Morning all.
    I'm currently using dacal and Martys google lock screen.
    Is there a way to get the lock screen to be purely the only thing on the lock screen instead of either behind, in front of notifications or non interactive?
    I only ask as I also use android lockxt and when I swipe to unlock to activate androidlock pattern screen, the default ios wallpaper is visible behind the circles, whereas I would prefer to see the widget weather lock screen.

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  6. #4024
    Ryan

    This sounds like a theming issue/question. Try on the iOS 7 Theme Guide thread and see if they can answer it.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  7. #4025
    mine does the same thing, I don't use passcode but when i swipe to unlock i see my wallpaper before it unlocks...i tried L3, Convergence, GL all do this...



    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Morning all.
    I'm currently using dacal and Martys google lock screen.
    Is there a way to get the lock screen to be purely the only thing on the lock screen instead of either behind, in front of notifications or non interactive?
    I only ask as I also use android lockxt and when I swipe to unlock to activate androidlock pattern screen, the default ios wallpaper is visible behind the circles, whereas I would prefer to see the widget weather lock screen.

    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ryan

    This sounds like a theming issue/question. Try on the iOS 7 Theme Guide thread and see if they can answer it.
    Really? I am using lockhtml3 primarily for getting the widget weather lock screen to function properly.




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. #4027
    Default Widget Weather
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Really? I am using lockhtml3 primarily for getting the widget weather lock screen to function properly. Maybe try the LHTML3 thread. I'm really not sure what I can do for you in here.




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Maybe I'm not understanding your issue. WW provides GPS weather data for any widget that wants to use it. What does this have to do with your wallpaper being visible?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    NewD (08-07-2014)

  11. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Really? I am using lockhtml3 primarily for getting the widget weather lock screen to function properly.
    The wallpaper being visible for a moment before the lockscreen shows is neither a Widget Weather (which is a GPS coordinates-generating tweak) issue nor a themeing issue. It is a limitation of the LockHTML3, GroovyLock and Convergance players themselves. You need to visit those tweak threads to get some answers. But we all live with it daily. Just use a black wallpaper and it will minimize the effect..

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    bliken (08-07-2014), King_O_Hill (08-07-2014), lostinthemes (08-09-2014), MamaJaay (08-07-2014)

  13. #4029
    Ill message the author of lockhtml and see if they have any ideas.
    Thanks for the clarification.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanDC For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-07-2014)

  15. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Ill message the author of lockhtml and see if they have any ideas.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Many have already asked. Not goin' away any time soon. Use that black wallpaper. It really becomes almost undetectable. Good Luck!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-07-2014), Mary48336 (08-07-2014)

  17. #4031
    Ok I'll give it a shot


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. #4032
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407683427.364332.jpg
    Any one know how I can get this as a homescreen springboard background complete with animations but no little man for google street view.
    Also how to move the location date and time area lower down?

    Thanks

  19. #4033
    Can anyone recommend a thread more biased towards iPad based WW widgets / themes?

  20. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Can anyone recommend a thread more biased towards iPad based WW widgets / themes?
    There are so few. Development for iPad is in its infancy, Neil. Many will work on iPad as is.. but very little iPad widget development has happened to date. MJSmash (MamaJaay's project with BombMom) and Durben were the two on the leading edge of it. Also Bacardi in the Elite7 thread worked on some iPad stuff. And now Cocco has his Desire theme there.. but not sure if he did any widgets. Most all of the iWidgets made in the iWidgets thread and scattered throughout the theme threads themselves will work on iPad. It's just that depending on where you place them - they can disappear upon rotation. SB Widgets (for SBHTML) should work too if SBHTML itself works.. but would only look reasonably normal in PORTRAIT MODE. And even then a lot of stretching would happen.

    The iPad, as I say, for widgets - is in its infancy.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-10-2014), MamaJaay (08-10-2014), Mary48336 (08-11-2014), NeilJClements (08-10-2014)

  22. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Any one know how I can get this as a homescreen springboard background complete with animations but no little man for google street view.
    Also how to move the location date and time area lower down?

    Thanks
    You should be able to handle all of this in the CSS file. Unles it's coded into the js file, but those cases are rare.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. #4036
    Ok, is there a specific part I need to look at?

  24. #4037
    Usually the names match what you are wanting to move. Then just alter the "top: 00px; value. If you make it larger, it moves it down and smaller moves it up.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  25. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    There are so few. Development for iPad is in its infancy, Neil. Many will work on iPad as is.. but very little iPad widget development has happened to date. MJSmash (MamaJaay's project with BombMom) and Durben were the two on the leading edge of it. Also Bacardi in the Elite7 thread worked on some iPad stuff. And now Cocco has his Desire theme there.. but not sure if he did any widgets. Most all of the iWidgets made in the iWidgets thread and scattered throughout the theme threads themselves will work on iPad. It's just that depending on where you place them - they can disappear upon rotation. SB Widgets (for SBHTML) should work too if SBHTML itself works.. but would only look reasonably normal in PORTRAIT MODE. And even then a lot of stretching would happen.

    The iPad, as I say, for widgets - is in its infancy.
    Going to throw together a MJ.slideshow for iPad. I've got 1k+ 2048x2048 wallpapers that I can use and it will rotate.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-10-2014), Mary48336 (08-11-2014), NeilJClements (08-10-2014), NewD (08-11-2014)

  27. #4039
    Thanks guys! I use the stunning Desire theme on both my iPhone and iPad and I have a couple of iWidgets on my SB, but as you pointed out, you have to be quite strategic with their placement due to rotation issues.
    What I really need is a nice LS theme. I'm hoping LockHTML will find it's way to the iPad as I can't find another stable and viable option.
    @MJ - I'm sure I saw an iPad LS you created somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find it.
    As NDX pointed out, there are some bits n bobs for the iPad within various threads, but it requires Inspector Poirot to find them!
    Thanks all 👍

  28. #4040
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Usually the names match what you are wanting to move. Then just alter the "top: 00px; value. If you make it larger, it moves it down and smaller moves it up.
    Thanks KOH
    how about getting this as a springboard wallpaper?

Page 202 of 216 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192200201202203204 212 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •